Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System (469 Views)

I Need Help In Solving Some Mathematical Problems. / Why Are Private Schools No Longer Operating The 6-3-3-4 Educational System? / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System by LetsLearnNG: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is known that the Nigerian educational system faces several challenges. Among these challenges are poor infrastructure, poor access to educational materials, low number of qualified teachers and poor funding, resulting to demotivated teaching personnel. Waiting for decades upon the government to bring improvements into the sector has resulted in an outdated poor educational structure, producing students unable to score good marks in the UTME exam and thus bringing the national shame as the UTME cut off marks are brought down to 120 (30%) to ensure the universities get populated. Teaching in primary and secondary schools is now seen as an escape route for university graduates who, because of the prevailing economy or for unemployable skills and aptitudes, are not able to secure a job or start a business. It is common to see unqualified or uncertified teachers in schools, both public and private schools, making use of poor educational resources in not very effective manners.
Over the years, we hear of silent cries for public help by the government. There are thousands of good willed teachers who have the skillset to make impacts in the sector. LetsLearn.NG provides a platform for experienced and qualified teachers to reach out and help other teachers in different schools and parents across the country by providing locally developed educational resources in various types and formats to make not just teaching but also learning engaging, effective and fun.
LetsLearn.NG also provides a platform for teachers and instructors to create a source of additional income by selling their own crafted educational resources. This way they get to supplement their income as well as establishing a name and a personal brand by showcasing the creativity and resourcefulness of their educational materials.
LetsLearn.NG was birthed out to solve some of the currents challenges while equally ushering the Nigerian educational sector into the future. LetsLearn.NG has come to revolutionise the educational sector as every teacher, school and parent stands to gain from this electronic platform.
This is about impacting society and creating that so much needed social change.

Visit http://www.letslearn.ng and register as an instructor or get in touch and say hi to hello@letslearn.ng today.

1 Like

Re: Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System by eltolu: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Following.

Good stuff up there.

1 Like

Re: Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System by panini(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
How can 120 be the cutoff mark for university entrance? Standards are falling
Re: Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System by ToyeBrainz(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: Solving Some Of The Challenges Faced By The Educational System by Heyllle(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
I have been looking for such services for a long time, where they could check my work and fix all the mistakes, until I came across, perhaps, one of the best sites that help students study, check essayedge. I really liked the prices and deadlines.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Gramatically Plausible? / You Have All It Takes By King Tobi. / Pupils Sit On Bare Floor To Learn In Community Hosting Six Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.