Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) (19558 Views)

Two Children Kidnapped In Ogun Church During Good Friday Service / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Imo state police command has arrested a five man syndicate in Enugu state after selling kidnapped children to the highest bidder. The gang reportedly attacked the mother, stole the children from her in Uzoagba in Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo state, took them to Enugu state and sold them to a waiting buyer for N1.1m.

The suspects; Obinna Eze, Oluchi Chibuike,Vitalis Lumanze, Nkiru Nwanedu, Chinyere Nwudu and one Jacinta, were arrested by the police for allegedly kidnapping and selling a five-year-old boy, Francis Nwachukwu and his two-year-old sibling, Chinaza Nwachukwu.

According to the police, in the morning of August 30, 2017, Oluchi and Obinna allegedly took the two children to Enugu State and sold them to one Nkiru Nwanedu for N1.1m after attacking their mother along a lonely bush path and dumping her inside the bush, thinking that she had died.

The suspects were said to have been arrested after a thorough investigation.

The police say the only fleeing member of the gang, identified as Chinatu, would soon be arrested.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/two-children-kidnapped-sold-n1-1m-rescued-police-photo.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by emamos: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
they are all developers

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good job by the Police officers.
Kudos.

Why are the 2 guys above and below me so tribalistic??
Out youths have been brain - washed totally!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by python1: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obinna Eze, Oluchi Chibuike,Vitalis Lumanze, Nkiru Nwanedu, Chinyere Nwudu and one Jacinta, were arrested by the police for allegedly kidnapping and selling a five-year-old boy, Francis Nwachukwu and his two-year-old sibling, Chinaza Nwachukwu.

As long as money can be made out of it, even parents can be sold, no lele. grin grin grin All na part of the globalisation and industrialisation process because we are very educated, at par and properly aligned with global development compass. grin grin grin.
On another thread, one of our female educated, hardworking and very successful one tried to give face-lift to some undeveloped dollars kept in one house in Onitsha. We are getting somewhere, whether the zoo likes it or not. cheesy cheesy cheesy Haters can go and die undecided

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's quite strange that they even had buyers.

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
KIDNAPPING, MONEY RITUAL, BETRAYER ETC ARE MOST COMMON IN THE SOUTH........ COMPLETE IT.

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by emamos: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
GavelSlam:
It's quite strange that they even had buyers.
imagine

7 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by emamos: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
KIDNAPPING, MONEY RITUAL, BETRAYER ETC ARE MOST COMMON IN THE SOUTH........ COMPLETE IT.
africa

6 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by braimeddy: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hope the buyer is also arrested? I don't really know what this country has turn into

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
emamos:
africa
WRONG. TRY AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Desyner: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
See fine kids being treated as commodity.

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by emamos: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
braimeddy:
Hope the buyer is also arrested? I don't really know what this country has turn into
d buyer n seller suld be killed not arrested
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is the reason why white people today hate it when they are portrayed as the main facilitators of slavery. Just imagine these lunatics selling off children for as little as 1million naira. This is the same way they sold our ancestors into slavery for mirrors and silver. The black man's greed knows no bounds. They should be be tied to a tree and shot with anti-tank artillery.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by mosho2good: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
*GRANDMA IN COURT..* Brilliantly Hilarious:

�����

Lawyers should never ask grandmas a question if they aren’t prepared for the answer!

In a trial, a small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, an elderly grandmother to the stand.

He approached her and asked; _"Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"_

She responded, _"Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams._ _I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you're a big disappointment to me.._
_You lie, cheat on your wife, manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.."_

The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, _"Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney (the opponent's lawyer)?"_

She again replied, _"Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster. He's lazy, bigoted, and has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. ..Yes I know him."_

The defense attorney almost *died*.

The judge asked both lawyers to approach the bench and in a quiet voice said:

_*"If either of you rascals asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to jail for contempt of court !*
��������������, I'm in pain and can't enjoy a good laugh, help me here yall����������������

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by castrol180(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is so surprising that na dem dey sell themselves to themselves...it's a pity!
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Dottore: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wao
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Kevosky: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
see leg. Hello NCAN worldwide, enjoy your dinner

8 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dis biafrans sef grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by tupac007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Quality vintage shirts
Watsapp 07067911416
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Money And South-easterners Are Like Blood And Skin,you Cant Deprive Them Of It Even For A Second,they Can End Up Selling This Country. No Wonder Our Afonja Brothers Are Careful Of Them Not Ruling This Zoo Country Come 2018/2019,throughout The Regime,would Be Visiting White Buyers.
Even See,someone's Grand Mother Selling The Likeness Of Her Grand Child.
BUT WHO SWEAR FOR EASTERNERS,IT WOULD NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU! CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Chai! Wickedness in high places
Flattties are very wicked

3 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Bolustical: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

The suspects; Obinna Eze, Oluchi Chibuike,Vitalis Lumanze, Nkiru Nwanedu, Chinyere Nwudu and one Jacinta, .
These names look Fulanic and Afonjaic grin

NPF is just being biased. cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Bolustical: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Poster below me cannot read and understand easily unless flogged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by xtreemk: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Police again ... after selling range rover now selling children... whats the next commodity available?
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by owomida1: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
When will this Biafra of a thing materialise?

Na una get Clifford Orji, Okija Shrine, Evans, now upcoming Evans don start.

3 Likes

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nawaoh so biafrians have started learning the trade of the brown roof republic.....but some people can do anything for the sake of money.....shame
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
clevvermind:
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Crimes against children should be punishable by death...

1 Like

Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Heartless!
Re: Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) by seki86: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baby factory things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francisca Okhiria Kidnapped In Benin / Abeokuta Court Jails Fredrick Shuaibu For Impersonation / Nigerian Man Jailed In South Africa For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.