Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures (25356 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) / PHOTO: Gov. Aregbesola Visits Gov. Ambode / Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
She's beautiful.
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by mywells: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Make them no give you mirror collect Lagos from you hand oh.
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mbamally:
i really like the name Queen Maxima cool

But wait.... she doesn't really look like a Queen. and that's what make me even love the woman
Abi o. There is nothing "maxima" about her stature.
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=

[img
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
It was like u guys didn't notice what am Observing in the 2nd picture ''The queen dey open fresh lap for our dear Governor''
#Horladstar cares
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
am

The military should read them their right..
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ettybaba(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
whateverkay:

Lagos be no man's land yet u dey follow ur age mate E-money carry bag after a failed music career
He will still fail in the bag carrying job..
He can only succeed licking dirty ass .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
ambode is involve in fraud, i met Her Majesty, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands because i am not telling lies.. I just dont take picture, and ambode and other working in lagos are involve in fraud.. that why they are investigating.. them..

i agree with u but i didn't believe u
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Because of fraud in Lagos that why I am in canada
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quo
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by tolulope2070: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
KeengTobbie:
Delegates never stop visiting and after all the big headline grammar we hardly see any noticeable change or influence. angry undecided

So far ambode is not trying to do like okorocha he is free to bring as many big personalities to Lagos as possible. God bless oduduwa capital (Lagos) if Dem no restructure dis Nigeria.
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by jollymizzle(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
yemmit90:
More like Lady maxima.

She didnt look like a queen anyway!
How does a queen look like?lol u these nairalanders will not kill peson. The people of Netherlands accept her as their queen but you who don't have any stake in the Netherlands can't accept her as one. Chai
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by bullbull: 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
He is an illiterate
That why they are all insulting rccg go

Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by Tchinaidi(m): 2:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Why the ranting and raving.Its a popular slogan even till date dat Lagos is a no man's Land.The peeps claiming Lagos are mostly immigrants that migrated from the interiors and most them are not even proud of their ancestry.suddenly all of them dey claim they are frm Lagos.Oba a to pe.ise
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2017
sadTh
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Yo
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by Aragon: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Mbamally:
i really like the name Queen Maxima cool

But wait.... she doesn't really look like a Queen. and that's what make me even love the woman

Yes thats how they are here. Even our President sometimes rides bicycle to work. No posing in Holland oh!

1 Like

Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 3:41am On Nov 01, 2017
By
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Pic
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2017
C
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 4:27am On Nov 01, 2017
acode][/c..
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by enigmaticlion: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
Lagos is a no man's land.

You're highly welcome queen.
when Oodua Republic is finally actualized, you come and claim Lagos. Mumu goat
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by Airforce1(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2017
enigmaticlion:
when Oodua Republic is finally actualized, you come and claim Lagos. Mumu goat
we are one Nigeria, nobody is going no where
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by Sava4: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2017

Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin sad cool
Re: Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures by ademusiwa3r: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
cr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents / Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.