Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo (926 Views)

“are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo In 1985 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by torin: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
As shared on instagram...

Throw back to 1985 in Enugu, Kanayo O. Kanayo in the state of nature, when the falcon could hear the falconer . Then you could walk into a shop, and the owner is not in sight, you pick up the things you need and keep the money on the table. About the same year I visited Gembu in the present day Taraba State, then in Gongola State, no one cared much about ethnic, religious belongings. Music was philosophical in its renditions and futuristic in outlook. Eg Fela's 49 seating 99 standing, suffering and smiling". I am not advocating we go back to those years of yore BUT a people are nothing when they loose all their values and culture. Please watch out for our own little contribution on societal values to emulate today on Professor Johnbull on NTA @ 8.30pm

GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/actor-kanayo-o-kanayo-shares-1985-throwback-photo

Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by torin: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by python1: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Choi, kanayo don get moustache in 1985, dude don see plenty Christmas sha.

1 Like

Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by RoyalBlak007: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
♤ Afro is going

♤ extinct now sad
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Afro is going

♤ extinct now sad
It will definitely come back again.
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by RoyalBlak007: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
It will definitely come back again.

♤ °•I doubt, All we see now is crazy hairstyles ; Mohawks & the likes•° grin

♤ Coupled with the fact that SARS harassing guys with "heavy hairs/ hairstyles" . ßeen a victim thrice cheesy
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by sinaj(f): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ °•I doubt, All we see now is crazy hairstyles ; Mohawks & the likes•° grin

♤ Coupled with the fact that SARS harassing guys with "heavy hairs/ hairstyles" . ßeen a victim thrice cheesy
Fashion is always recycled
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by RoyalBlak007: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
Fashion is always recycled

♤ Really? grin You may be right

♤ ...My moms never wore a búmshort though grin
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Really? grin You may be right

♤ ...My moms never wore a búmshort though grin
but they wore leggis wink

Nd ur dad wore fella trouser wink with their akpolar boots that looks like timberland shoes now lol
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by THUNDER4real(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kanayo before he became the ocult grandmaster in Nolly-wood
Re: Actor Kanayo O. Kanayo, Shares His 1985 Throwback Photo by RoyalBlak007: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
sinaj:
but they wore leggis wink

Nd ur dad wore fella trouser wink with their akpolar boots that looks like timberland shoes now lol

♤ Chai!

♤See finishing sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Photo � Of Michael Jackson's � Children / “the Lord Would Be Upset With Me, If I Do Not Flaunt My Bum” – Botswana Singer / FULL VIDEO: Actress Dorcas Fapson Releases Video Evidences Against Taxify Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.