Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

When TB Joshua touched me what happen next was unexplainable - Jim iyke (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When TB Joshua touched me what happen next was unexplainable - Jim iyke (photos) (725 Views)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When TB Joshua touched me what happen next was unexplainable - Jim iyke (photos) by emerazz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
In September, 2013, a video of Jim Iyke receiving
deliverance at TB Joshua's Synagogue Church went viral
on the internet. The church also explained on their
Facebook page how the evil spirit tormenting him for
years, manifested during deliverance and how he got
delivered from it.
Years after, Jim explains in a recent interview with
Channels TV, why he went to Synangogue Church that
faithful day. According to him, he did it all for his late
mother who was ill at that time, and urgently needed a
cure. He went on to say while about to leave the church
premises, he was touched by the pastor and what
transpired after that is unexplainable to him.

(1) (Reply)

See Who Omotola Jolade Is Pictured With / Hilarious Photo Of Cameroonian Woman Arriving In The U.S Goes Viral / Wawu! Watch As Jidenna Seriously Rocks A Soweto Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.