Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop (753 Views)

Difficulty Loading NL Pages Using Local IP. / An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL / Tips To Improve Website Loading Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
So, I noticed a difference on the NL logo on different devices. Why so? The desktop version has a Naira sign, the mobile hasn't. webdevelopers share knowledge

Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Shobizz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
will this increase ur account balance.
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shobizz:
will this increase ur account balance.
trying to gain knowledge. I see why many of your are ignorant about the things around you!
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
majekdom2:
trying to gain knowledge. I see why many of your are ignorant about the things around you!

Seems you don't know the difference between Knowledge and been jobless
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Seems you don't know the difference between Knowledge and been jobless
ok, tell me.
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
majekdom2:
ok, tell me.
Well, What you just did is showing all and sundry how jobless you are asking all web developers to share knowledge cos nairaland make the first letter of their site title different on mobile and PC
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Well, What you just did is showing all and sundry how jobless you are asking all web developers to share knowledge cos nairaland make the first letter of their site title different on mobile and PC
webmaster or programming I do not have any idea... but I want to know why it loads differently. It's called enquiry skills not joblesness. How is that joblessness. Oga, if you don't understand the context of an enquiry, why don't you keep your mouth shut. You could have ignored since your level of intelligence is below the posters reason of inquiry!
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
majekdom2:
webmaster or programming I do not have any idea... but I want to know why it loads differently. It's called enquiry skills not joblesness. How is that joblessness. Oga, if you don't understand the context of an enquiry, why don't you keep your mouth shut. You could have ignored since your level of intelligence is below the posters reason of inquiry!

Another trash from a trashy brain.
So, knowing nothing about programming defend the trash you are posting??
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Horlami3370:

Another trash from a trashy brain.
So, knowing nothing about programming defend the trash you are posting??
now, who's trashy mediocre

Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2017
majekdom2:
So, I noticed a difference on the NL logo on different devices. Why so? The desktop version has a Naira sign, the mobile hasn't. webdevelopers share knowledge

majekdom2:
now, who's trashy mediocre

I find it difficult to understand how this is a sane question.
The problem with people like you is how you misunderstand a quote. SMH
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Horlami3370:

I find it difficult to understand how this is a sane question.
The problem with people like you is how you misunderstand a quote. SMH
that's because your IQ is lower than expected. We don't reason at the same frequency. There is a difference in the logo and I am wondering why as I barely know programming. Why is it so? It's not too bad to ask if you do not know and if you do not have an answer to it, you passs and not show your sillyness!
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by GoodiOG(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
both of you funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dvgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dvgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dvgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
majekdom2:
that's because your IQ is lower than expected. We don't reason at the same frequency. There is a difference in the logo and I am wondering why as I barely know programming. Why is it so? It's not too bad to ask if you do not know and if you do not have an answer to it, you passs and not show your sillyness!
Someone of my IQ level would not bring such a thing up for discussion in the first place.
So, the one with lowest IQ between both of us is sorted out that way already grin
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Horlami3370:

Someone of my IQ level would not bring such a thing up [/b]for discussion in the first place.
So, [b]the one with lowest IQ between both of us
is sorted out that way already grin
yea rite, the bolded says it all.
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by SirLakes: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dis guy is very observant sha, I have never noticed it

Anyone who knows the reason for the difference shud tell us ooo

I think it's a good question @op

1 Like

Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
majekdom2:
yea rite, the bolded says it all.

I'm at fault for arguing with you in the first instance, someone that can't even use bold tag well even OK nairaland, what else should I expect from you than asking if people use hand or leg to eat?
;d :d ;d You can check the post for how it's been used and correct your first post maybe i'll at least be able to come than to your level and understand your post cos all I see is Trasssssssssshhhhhhhh
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Horlami3370:

I'm at fault for arguing with you in the first instance, someone that can't even use bold tag well even OK nairaland, what else should I expect from you than asking if people use hand or leg to eat?
;d :d ;d You can check the post for how it's been used and correct your first post maybe i'll at least be able to come than to your level and understand your post cos all I see is Trasssssssssshhhhhhhh
I made bold your whole post and you weren't smart to notice where I was going grin . Keep on. I guess you are way smarter than the other guy who is interested in answers to my initial post on this thread. We sabi your type wella. You nothing but a mediocre!
Re: Difference In Loading NL On A Mobile And On A Desktop/laptop by Horlami3370: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
majekdom2:
I made bold your whole post and you weren't smart to notice where I was going

Yes, you really did, and even in the best and corrective way in which my screenshot below can attest to grin grin

majekdom2:
Keep on. [s] I guess you are way smarter than the other guy who is interested in answers to my initial post on this thread[/s]

Firstly, another person showing interest on your thread doesn't mean you ask a sane question, you can ask yourself how many people have enter this thread to give an answer ?

majekdom2:
. We sabi your type wella. You nothing but a mediocre !

...and also, use another word please,you've used that word before on this same thread and I've choose to ignore that cos of the level of your ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimize Your Wordpress Robots.txt File / Come Let Me Show You How To Do These Stuffs / Ultimate Guide For Meta Description Settings For Your Blog By Clickloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.