Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (mobile And PC Versions) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (mobile And PC Versions) (1503 Views)

Free Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme October 2019 Edition By DMG / Latest Wordpress Mobile Theme June 2019 Edition [free] / Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (mobile And PC Versions) by 4ttt: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Naijaloaded WordPress theme is one of the most sought after WordPress themes in Nigeria. It has both mobile and PC versions. Naijaloaded WordPress theme is built using Carrington mobile template.

In this article, I will show you how to get the theme. But before that, there are some features of this theme you should know. Naijaloaded WordPress theme is unlike many WordPress themes you see online. It is simple, elegant and mobile-friendly. Below are some of its features:

Mobile-Friendly Theme
Now that Google is moving some websites to mobile-first indexing, a mobile-friendly theme is what you need to beat the competition. Naijaloaded WordPress theme is well-optimised for mobile view. A mobile-friendly site has so many advantages in the search engine. More people get online with mobile phones than with a desktop computer or PC. Hence, with a theme that is not mobile-friendly, you will be losing a lot of traffic. With this Naijaloaded theme, you don’t have to worry about that.

Simple
Simplicity matters when choosing a theme. A simple WordPress theme is far better than a WordPress theme loaded with Javascript. If you should load theme with much Javascript, it should be on the PC version. Javascript slows down the speed of a website. The Naijaloaded theme has been built taking consideration of that.

Elegant
Yes, it is simple but then well stylish. It is not that kind of Twenty Nineteen theme. It is coloured; designed with forest green menus and ash coloured background. The PC version has a different design altogether. But don’t worry! I am sure you will like it.

Featured Images
Many people like themes with featured images. If you are one of them, this theme is for you. The homepage displays recent posts with featured images. There are also the trending posts and featured posts widgets. And you can select which posts will appear under featured posts in the WordPress dashboard. You would not need to play with any code while you use the theme.

Click here to see the full features and to download the theme

naijaloaded current theme download

naijaloaded pc wordpress theme

naijaloaded current wordpress theme

naijaloaded pc theme

naijaloaded carrington theme

nairaland wordpress theme

free naijaloaded theme

admag wordpress theme
Re: Latest Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme (mobile And PC Versions) by johndik(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
there's one someone shared on www.figeria.com i downloaded and it was perfect. I can't find the link but try click www.figeria.com and use the search navigation to search the theme there, believe me....u gonna love it.

(1) (Reply)

Warrior+ Affiliate Payment But Payoneer Issue: Help Me / Observation: Voguepay Again! / I Need A Forum Exactly Like Nairaland.com & How Much Would It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.