Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. (1058 Views)

Is Spark 3 A Water Resist ? My Experience Today / Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. / My Experience Today With Thief Glo & Data Max. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by dastranger(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
So N200 was transferred to me yesterday. I made 1m 23s call this morning. I checked my balance only to see N64 naira remaining. Chai! (My eyes became red), what took the airtime i dey manage. Ha! I must investigate. I cross checked my phone call records, all is well from my side.

So I decided to call Glo customer care and to my amazement, she said N100 was deducted for caller tune. Caller what! What rubbish! My eyes became redder (if there's anything like that). I ranted and poured all my anger at the customer representative.

How can N100 be deducted for a caller tune I never subscribed for on the line, I kept repeating to her. Check your records and show me I subscribed for a caller tune! No response. (you can say it's small money then i guess you'll never understand how painful and annoying this can be at times).

Glo this is not the first time, stop thieving your customers by subscribing them to what they don't know about. This has to stop!!

3 Likes

Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by dastranger(m): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by femo122: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin ApC Change

1 Like

Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by slye(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Glo with pride..... grin

Lalasticlala come and see o
Seun
dragnet
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Report them to ncc
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by dastranger(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:
Report them to ncc

How please
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2017
dastranger:
So N200 was transferred to me yesterday. I made 1m 23s call this morning. I checked my balance only to see N64 naira remaining. Chai! (My eyes became red), what took the airtime i dey manage. Ha! I must investigate. I cross checked my phone call records, all is well from my side.

So I decided to call Glo customer care and to my amazement, she said N100 was deducted for caller tune. Caller what! What rubbish! My eyes became redder (if there's anything like that). I ranted and poured all my anger at the customer representative.

How can N100 be deducted for a caller tune I never subscribed for on the line, I kept repeating to her. Check your records and show me I subscribed for a caller tune! No response. (you can say it's small money then i guess you'll never understand how painful and annoying this can be at times).

Glo this is not the first time, stop thieving your customers by subscribing them to what they don't know about. This has to stop!!
Ask for a refund that's all
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by dastranger(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ask for a refund that's all
Bro, trust me to have asked for that. You can't get a refund for a service that's already running. That's how they give you the baddest news
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
dastranger:

Bro, trust me to have asked for that. You can't get a refund for a service that's already running. That's how they give you the baddest news
Threaten them.I had the similar case too and the guy quickly requested for refund. It took 24 hours for glo to refund it
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by Zephyr1: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
I had same experience early October, I transferred 2k5 for data from my bank and N150 was deducted for no reason, I called cc and poured my anger on the rep cos I had a large file to download urgently. To cut the long story short, the money was refunded and caller tune and one other service on 5223 or so was deactivated as well.
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by dastranger(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Threaten them.I had the similar case too and the guy quickly requested for refund. It took 24 hours for glo to refund it

I called them again and was told the same BS.
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2017
dastranger:

I called them again and was told the same BS.
So unfortunate
Re: Glo Are Big Thieves And They Know It!: My Experience Today. by Gsmbasics: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Another Glo scam is when you borrow AIRTIME or DATA. I borrowed 1GB and they gave me 3GB and few mins later I got a notification that my data balance is 75MB. mind you I didn't download anything or stream anything. I always advise people not to borrow anything from all Nigerian networks. they're all cheats.

(1) (Reply)

New Huawei Mate 7 / My Experience With Carlcare And Tecno Droid Pad 7c / Nigerian Gangs Making MILLIONS From Phones STOLEN In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.