Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim (533 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by activistjohnny(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima recently had an interview with Channels TV where he said that there is a good chance that the remaining Chibok school girls who are still in captivity can be found in the Sambisa Forest. According to Governor Shettima, the chances of rescuing all the remaining girls at once is slim and that he believes that a substantial amount of the girls are in Sambisa.

“The last time they were picked, they were picked from the banky axis. So probably, for those of them that are under the custody of Shekau, they may be deep in the boil of the Sambisa forest. That is my own opinion. For those of them that are with other groups that are dispersed in the Lake Chad region, and in other parts of the state, I don’t think all of them can be got at once. But I believe that those under the custody of Shekau, I believe a substantial number of them can be found in the Sambisa forest.” he said

Continuing, the governor said, “The Boko Haram are there in the Sambisa forest, I am not disputing that fact. The Boko Haram are scattered in almost all parts of the state. But they no longer have the strength to hold onto any territory in Nigeria. The Boko Haram rolled discussions worth $9Bn in the North East. Borno accounts over $5.6Bbn worth of destruction. The Boko Haram destroyed a total of 900k units of houses in Borno making 30 percent of the total stock of houses' he said.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/the-remaining-chibok-school-girls-with.html

Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by activistjohnny(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
it is very glaring that they are really playing huge politics on chibok girls abduction. Apc has failed the masses on this promise.
Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by activistjohnny(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
a party that didn't keep to his promise is bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by activistjohnny(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc oamj4
Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by hatchy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
The monster you people created to cause confusion will continue to hunt all of you.

The North East has been devastated by this demon called Boko Haram created by the Northern religious and elite class as a weapon to unseat the government of the day.

When you point someone with a finger,the remaining fingers points back at you - that is Karma.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by Paperwhite(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Any surprise? No! The BH governor knows it all.After all the grand conspiracy is now an open secret.Continue but do know certainly this your self inflicted carnage will continue to hunt and consume you all.Anuofia. sad

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by Homeboiy: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
No be the same sambisa air force bomb

1 Like

Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by aolawale025: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
They would soon release some chibok girls to get positive publicity
Re: The Remaining Chibok Girls With Shekau Can Be Found In Sambisa Forest–kashim by MONITZ: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
I thought we were done with this Chibok Girls Scam already,or is there sth else these dumbos re looking for again? Nigerians ve moved on bt they should stop reminding us of the folly that made most Nigerians believe the APC hook,line and sinker. If this was to repeat itself I know Nigerians won't flinch nor give any whimper of protest because they now know who the true devils re..

(1) (Reply)

Controversy Trails Wike’s UN Award As APC, UN Denies It / Court Adjourns Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Till 5th December / Sorry State Of The Nation; A Policeman Rifle Being Welded By A Roadside Welder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.