Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan (526 Views)

How To Calculate The Quantity Of Tiles Needed; Selecting Tiles & Types. / How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mod delete
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by Nwodosis(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can you send the soft copy to me? But since they have done the wood trusses, the best and most accurate measurement is the physical measurement. It seems the building is in Rivers State, if yes, I can come for the physical measurement.
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
I really do not have the soft copy... now. My concern was raised when different carpenters gave me different values for the total roofing area. So i am thinking if there is anyhow to deduce it from the plan?
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by Nwodosis(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why in Oyigbo is this your property? You can only get estimated value from the roof plan and not the accurate one
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Umusoya area...
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by Nwodosis(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
mavtrevor:
Umusoya area...

Around Uwaoma estate or the high tension area?
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yes...
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by Nwodosis(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
mavtrevor:
Yes...

Are they through with the wood work? And what material do you intend using, long span, step tiles or met coppo? Mail your contact or the site address to me, I will come and have it physically measured.
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ok i will send you a mail so we can talk from there. Thanks
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by mavtrevor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Check your Nairaland email please.... or drop your number for me through mail.
Re: I Need Help To Calculate The Total Meterage Of Roofing Area From Plan by Nwodosis(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
mavtrevor:
Check your Nairaland email please.... or drop your number for me through mail.

I've done that, have you gotten it?

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Lands For Sale At Aiguobasimwin, Etete, Country Homme, In Benin City. / Exquisite 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah / Amen Estate Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.