Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (5682 Views)

Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment With Us In Lagos... / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / COST TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN KEFFI.NASSARAWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello guys, i will like to get information on which part of Ajah is best to rent an Apartment

1 good road network

2 no flooding

3 area with night life

4 security

5 good and affordable accommodation

6 above 12 hours electricity a day
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
marvin902:

please can someone tell me the cost of living in Ajah..
accommodation prices and the rest

@codedblood you forgot to add that houses in ketu prices na die hard..
havent seen an apartment online within my price range..

You response needed
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Threebear:

No place.
Save up a few bucks and come to lekki.

Any idea
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2017
naturalwaves:

I live on the island. Oya, come and beat me!

Ur input needed
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I understand your point.

But most of this lekki- Ajah peeps don't take care of their environment.

Just​ visit lekki- phase 1, your will see blocked drinage filled with dirty Everywhere.

Please share
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
most roads in lekki, ajah vgc have the best drainage systems in the country.

Lagos is prone to flood, hence the reason.

Any idea
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2017
livinbygrace:

Dont mind them,i used to stay on island and i can tell you that most people living there lives fake life,even when you go to hangout clubs,bars,or any fun spot,its mostly people from mainland that make things happen,most islanders are just onlookers.Fake people.

Do share
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017
abbey621:
This is my take on the issue, people buy land and build houses worth millions even over 100 million in that area yet they expect government to solve all their problems. This area has been plagued for years and it is clear government is not the solution, what would it cost for a community effort to raise 20 million or above and take care of the issue once and for all. if you go outside of VGC towards Ikota the problem does not exist, this means that particular area has poor drainage system; for goodness sake it only rained for less than 2 days and such calamity what are they going to do when we have one of those 5 to 7 days rain? angry angry angry

You're needed here
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
missloluwa:
Every area in Lagos has it's issues:

1. The pull for certain areas on the island is that they have almost constant light, good water and security. The cons are obviously the flooding and sometimes traffic and distance from the happening areas.
2. Surulere is hailed for it's location and accessibility, but some areas are dangerous and the houses are cramped.
3. Other mainland areas have cheap houses and are secure, but the traffic na die, they have no light and they are far away.
4. While on some areas of the island there's a lack of good water, bad roads and poor transportation to contend with.

All in all, people choose to live where they live, it's not for you to come and gloat over an area's misfortunes, instead we should be brainstorming to improve the situation for everyone. It's interesting to see how people living in their own houses are tagged wannabees because they live in a specific area though undecided

Do share
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

LoL, the Lekki craze dey contagious, infectious and intoxicating.. Even the government and some private organizations are not left out if the craze. Remember there's a big structure being erected around that Lekki/Ocean area and the land is being sand filled. Truth is, all these sand filling are in one way or the other causing flooding in other parts of Lekki. They know it but don't care.

A typical example is my area, Waterside, Satellite Town. When we moved into this area in 2001, we were only few people living in the area. Therefore during the times of river and ocean overflows, the water usually sees lands to occupy back then, so we experience less flooding on the major roads which were normally filled higher than lands. But now, when it floods, due to the fact that many houses have been effected and there isn't much space for water to occupy, it fills up the whole road..

Please i will need your input here
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2017
back2sender:

What is this one saying!
Even the lekki PHASE 1 how is the drainage even worse than Ibeju lekki.
Do you know what lekki starts and end? Or you think lekki ends at the lekki phase 1?lekki starts from the well known lekki phase 1 and ends at the bridge linking between Ibeju lekki and Epe. That lagoon the the crosses over is the same lagoon from that bonny camp axis even though it has different name as the water progresses towards Epe axis.

I need your input
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I'm not fighting neither I'm I quarrelling with anyone here. You should've just relayed your message without the statement I struck out. We're all here to learn..

Reasoning made that statement was because I used to think that after Lekki, then Ajah and then that's the end of Lagos. Not until I went pass Ajah to Ibeju Lekki recently. Also, the reason I made that statement was because Ajah sits in-between Lekki and Ibeju Lekki, so I thought the two Lekki were different after all.

I don't reside in Lekki, so don't think I made that statement in order to appear superior to people who reside at Ibeju Lekki

Very useful info
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
lilfreezy:
The weather frustrated me today ehn. From archangels to behind Chevron i just dey swim water around sati

Comment here
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Any idea
Come and stay with me, are you handsome with a muscular body?
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by spartacus11(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Threebear:

Come and stay with me, are you handsome with a muscular body?
Lol
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by Threebear(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Lol
Your name is Spartacus, so I assume you are.
Re: Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Threebear:

Your name is Spartacus, so I assume you are.

Gay? wink

(1) (Reply)

Modern 4bedroom Duplex Arc Design With Flat Roof. / DUPSON PROPERTIES IS THE ONLY REALTOR U WILL EVER WANT-SEE EVIDENCE HERE / Ladies And Gents Welcome To Elite Garden @abijo Gra 100%dry Land+2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.