Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode (2611 Views)

Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by Techky(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
I’m not going to go into detail, but some of you may need to reply to a WhatsApp message without appearing online. In this article, we’ll show you how to tip-toe around your friends’ glances.

Have you ever ignored a WhatsApp message in order to prevent your contacts from seeing you online and asking you for signs of life? A contact who is waiting for your reply to their message sent a few hours ago, but you don’t intend to reply because you don’t want to start a long conversation? There is a way (or even two) to avoid this kind of situation, so here are two tricks that will allow you to reply to a message without appearing online in order to prevent friends (or an ex) from pestering you.
Reply from a notification (or from your smartwatch)
If you have a device running Nougat (or Oreo, though I’m not sure), the easiest way is to reply to the message directly from the notification. Open the drop-down menu and reply to the message without opening the app, but instead by clicking the Reply button in the notification.
If you have an Android Wear smartwatch, you can respond to WhatsApp messages directly from the watch and be safe from appearing online. This is even the case if you reply to the message without clicking on Reply by just looking at the whole conversation.

Answer offline
1. Disable Wi-Fi and the mobile network connection on your smartphone.
2. Open WhatsApp and the conversation you’re interested in.
3. Write the message.
4. Close WhatsApp.
5. Reactivate Wi-Fi or the mobile network connection.
6. WhatsApp will send the message without you appearing online.
Bonus: How to read a WhatsApp message in Incognito mode with Unseen
Unseen is an app that allows you to view WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber and Facebook Messenger messages without appearing online. This trick will not allow you to reply to offline messages, but only read received messages without others knowing. You can then take your time before answering.

Each time you receive a notification from your messaging apps, you’ll receive an Unseen alert that you can customize with different colors. By clicking on the WhatsApp tab, you can read the message and your contact will only know you read the message when you click Reply in WhatsApp. You will then be redirected to the WhatsApp app and you will be visible again. Side note: the app doesn’t always work properly with groups.

Sourced From: http://www.techky.ml/tech-tutorials/how-to-reply-whatsapp-messages-without-being-online/
Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by chily11: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
I ain't trying that shit
Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by themonk(m): 4:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Techky:
I’m not going to go into detail, but some of you may need to reply to a WhatsApp message without appearing online. In this article, we’ll show you how to tip-toe around your friends’ glances.

Have you ever ignored a WhatsApp message in order to prevent your contacts from seeing you online and asking you for signs of life? A contact who is waiting for your reply to their message sent a few hours ago, but you don’t intend to reply because you don’t want to start a long conversation? There is a way (or even two) to avoid this kind of situation, so here are two tricks that will allow you to reply to a message without appearing online in order to prevent friends (or an ex) from pestering you.
If you have a device running Nougat (or Oreo, though I’m not sure), the easiest way is to reply to the message directly from the notification. Open the drop-down menu and reply to the message without opening the app, but instead by clicking the Reply button in the notification.
If you have an Android Wear smartwatch, you can respond to WhatsApp messages directly from the watch and be safe from appearing online. This is even the case if you reply to the message without clicking on Reply by just looking at the whole conversation.

Answer offline
3. Write the message.
4. Close WhatsApp.
Unseen is an app that allows you to view WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber and Facebook Messenger messages without appearing online. This trick will not allow you to reply to offline messages, but only read received messages without others knowing. You can then take your time before answering.

Each time you receive a notification from your messaging apps, you’ll receive an Unseen alert that you can customize with different colors. By clicking on the WhatsApp tab, you can read the message and your contact will only know you read the message when you click Reply in WhatsApp. You will then be redirected to the WhatsApp app and you will be visible again. Side note: the app doesn’t always work properly with groups.

Sourced From: http://www.techky.ml/tech-tutorials/how-to-reply-whatsapp-messages-without-being-online/
Nice, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by Techky(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Playgame123:
Hello guys create the best score to play the amazing free titans online game most people excited to connect this online so have the most fun to Play mahjongg tiatns online hard i sure you like this very much it is the series of the mahjong so thanks for the visit here.

please stick to the thread
Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Techky:

Answer offline
3. Write the message.
4. Close WhatsApp.

save ursef the stress. just download gb watsapp and activate gbwhatsap's widget. u can toggle the offline and online modes using the widget.... with d widget, I can make ppel believe ive not bn online for a day or more if I wish (till I toggle it on again)

1 Like

Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by JamesLandgr: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2018
This is really a humble reply given to this friend. I have read the cv writing help reviews about this company. All are written good about the company.
Re: How To Reply Whatsapp Messages In Offline Mode by helixjump: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2019
I love this website - its so usefull and helpfull helix jump

(1) (Reply)

Glo Nooooooooo / How To Get Airtel 200# 4.6gb New Way / New Infinix Hot 6x For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.