Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,365 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering (1138 Views)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 should be postponed till after 2023 election / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by gbengress1: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2017
PRESS RELEASE BY TStv Africa

TStv Africa wishes to appreciate all Nigerians for the love, patience and understanding thus far in respect of the brand “TStv Africa”

Foremost, we are not unaware of our promise to commence full commercial sales and operations of TStv Africa on 1st November,2017 nationwide.
In line with this commitment of ours, we have commenced the distribution and installation of TStv Africa Promo (free of cost) decoders across the country.
This painstaking exercise is to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of the signal strength and quality of our channels and programs nationwide.
Similarly, in a bid to achieve uniformity and evenness in the sales of our decoders nationwide, the accreditation of selected dealers is ongoing in addition to the full branding of the dealers’ outlets across the country.
The above stated ongoing activities upon confirmation shall constitute a prelude to the commencement of the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoders nationwide.
We wish to reassure Nigerians that we remain committed to our promise to offer premium quality and affordable DTH services across the country seamlessly.
We seek your further understanding and support in this value driven course.
TStv Africa…connecting your world!

http://daysreports.com/tstv-postponed-sales-to-ensure-quality-service-delivering-17#.Wfj3ZnU6gV8.twitter

https://www.tstvafrica.com/news-view.php?code=1375060786

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by BreezyCB(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2017
The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

1 Like

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by DEXTROVERT: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Tstv
Fall
My
Hand
I
Swear

1 Like

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by hatchy(f): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2017
I knew it!
I knew that it will finally come to this since Lai Mohammed was part of the people that graced the occasion of the launch of TSTV house in Abuja.
Anything associated with APC is scam.

I give up on TSTV. Chai! Poor me; I will have to subscribe my DSTV by force.
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by gbengress1: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2017
I tire o
hatchy:
I knew it!
I knew that it will finally come to this since Lai Mohammed was part of the people that graced the occasion of the launch of TSTV house in Abuja.

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by maclatunji: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Bad way to do business.
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by ribbit: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2017
These people are not just okay.

why are they trolling us?
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by omaolowo(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2017
hatchy:
I knew it!

With Nov 1 around the corner, TSTv has landed and it is will be Free To Air, FTA, until their decoders get fully circulated. Some say such a period may last up to a month
For now, there are up to 40 channels. They are so cool. Some of the pictures from the various channels are attached

So folks, why not enjoy FTA - free to air - while it lasts: even if they are unable to keep to the promised date of rolling out of their decoders

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by gbengress1: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2017
so strong decoder is free abi
quote author=omaolowo post=61958885]

With Nov 1 around the corner, TSTv has landed and it is will be Free To Air, FTA, until their decoders get fully circulated. Some say such a period may last up to a month
For now, there are up to 40 channels. They are so cool. Some of the pictures from the various channels are attached

So folks, why not enjoy FTA - free to air - while it lasts: even if they are unable to keep to the promised date of rolling out of their decoders

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription[/quote]
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by gbengress1: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2017
so strong decoder is free abi?
omaolowo:

Get a Strong decoder, especially that with HD facility and forget about renewal of DSTv subscription
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by Kezifils(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Eff up don start
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by dustmalik: 2:49am On Nov 01, 2017
omaolowo:

The fact that you keep posting this trash all over the place, shows that you are working for TStv. The simple truth is that your company is a failure, and has failed to deliver its promises on several occasions. This damage control is very weak and won't help you in any way.

5 Likes

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by kcy(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2017
dustmalik:

The fact that you keep posting this trash all over the place, shows that you are working for TStv. The simple truth is that your company is a failure, and has failed to deliver its promises on several occasions. This damage control is very weak and won't help you in any way.
dstv agents are not happy
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by Wilfem(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Story for the gods. The fact that they've failed to launch 3 times will be a dent on their image and reputation. First impression they say, last longer. They've only succeeded in creating an impression of not being reliable

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Wilfem:
Story for the gods. The fact that they've failed to launch 3 times will be a dent on their image and reputation. First impression they say, last longer. They've only succeeded in creating an impression of not being reliable

Impression of not being reliable.

You nailed it.

Why wount they stay on their own, do all this testing before coming to the public?

Thank God it is pay on delivery if not this people might have collected peoples money an vanishes.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by runor111: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2017
But I am watching tstv dis morning, i don't understand wat u saying

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by gbengress1: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Have they rolled out their decoder?
runor111:
But I am watching tstv dis morning, i don't understand wat u saying
Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by slytubadth(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Am not longer sure about this project, about their commitment in keeping to their promises.

truth is, they are beginning to exhibit their incompetence.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Postponed Sales To Ensure Quality Service Delivering by joxxy01(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2017
This guys are honestly not serious, is it today they know about the November 1 rumour? Why didn't refute it since last month?? This people are confused.

(1) (Reply)

How GOTV Fraudulently Exploits Its Customers With A Month Bonus Subscription / The Titan 2018 Movie Poster Review Trailer / Movie Review: Lionheart [a Dilation] - Ibukunwrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.