Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (39146 Views)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Boy Dressed Up Surrounded With Favorite Items For Memorial Service In US / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
our coach and our board have really make chelsea look like a small team....selling costa nd replacing him with a flop morata....selling matic nd replacing him with a donkey.....the only world class players at chelsea is hazard and kante d rest re..... ... .
,....well observed and said bro,...until he drops all those big names and re shuffle his boys...nothing new will happen in that team

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by SweetJoystick(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Smd
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Evaromantik(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Lol.... And he thinks everything is now alright??.

Ayam tayad of dis people o

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Jennifer89(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
He would have used the real one
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Ladies won't like this thread as am even about to vomit,...goooosh but I love westerners and their simple lifestyle

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by johnmartins789(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2017
THIS IS RUBBISH..... MEANING WHAT tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#770077][/color].
HAPPY NEW MONTH MY PEOPLE....
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by prynsex(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
oh no! i just finish eating. puke, don't rain my day..
"don't rain my day"?.....autocorrect issa bastard
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by kayjay007(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Someone cannot summarise the story of his life again ni? Brother ride on jare. Please tell me again how it happened?
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Wen madness wan start.... Na to first remove cloth

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by johnstar(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Dexter247:
Girls are even commenting- pukes', eww',' so disgusting'... una well at all? undecided

Na dm dem menstruate every month

Dey form say she clean
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Redhot111(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2017
sonikstargirl:
so disgusting
*pokes*
crazy people everywhere
What's disgusting there? No be wetin u dey use ur hand carry at least 5times in every month? So wetin u wan form?
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by RichiB(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
sh!t..! angry angry
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
In the morning I wanted to drink my custard, a thread about smelly kpekus came up angry angry angry

Now I want to try and eat small sandwich this pad again.. I will fast for the day cry
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by highchief1: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
sonikstargirl:
so disgusting
*pokes*
crazy people everywhere
shut up who go c ur used pad..living in bondage
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by highchief1: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
debola27:
Disgusting
how?have u reached menopause
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Adaomalight(f): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Disgusting
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by femi4: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Jennifer89:
He would have used the real one
All the female species of homosapien typed "disgusting" except you
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Nosaghae(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Modelqwen:

This is disgusting..

Happy new month my dear nairalanders.
If e dey disgusting to u wen dey use am na how e go dey to we guys
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by double0seven(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Very stupid

Not funny

Don't know how someone can think this is a good idea, it's a turn off for mows people

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by salesforce: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by emilyone(f): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
ganiyu26:
Ladies will not like this... grin grin grin
Why not,?
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by rovher: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Yuck... lipsrsealed
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by ladensmith(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Modelqwen:

This is disgusting..
Happy new month my dear nairalanders.
bay!!! i have 30million,,,,,can we roll?
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I appreciate this man for proving to the world that this is a thing to be celebrated as part of womanhood and not to be seen as 'uncleanliness' as some people call it.
Finally,one sensible person.coolcool
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by hot1sauce(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
HAHA HA- Look at the womn standing next to him- her face is priceles. I say even if u don't celebrate or understand halloween u have got to see the humour in this. If nothing else at least his costume is a rape deterrent if nothing else. Who wants to go near a used pad *UGH*
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by 9jja(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2017
How the hell is it disgusting? This is Halloween for crying out loud. But come to think of it o, una no know as used *sanpad* dey be and una rush come here?

Funny that some of the ladies in the house shouting *DISGUSTING* have it right between their legs while shouting disgusting. Mine no dey disgust me o. Na woman identity so as I see am as woman pride too.

Na dia Halloween, make dem dey celebrate am as dem want sha.
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by ShhItsPablo(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Wish your loved ones a happy birthday by expressing your emotions with our exclusively beautiful virtual cards on Nigeria's first virtual card platform, KAADIE

Click the link below to see our amazing colorful birthday cards

https:///KNXZ1c

Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmmm, foolishness.
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by nemelove(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
So what do you want us to do... To lick the sanitary pad like a pussy in its period undecided

Lols. Your moniker tho
Re: This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � by pweetiedee(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
yanshDoctor:
oh no! i just finish eating. puke, don't ruin my day..

no be yansh Doctor u be?

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding