Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today (12207 Views)

Cease Encouraging Africans To Migrate To Europe - Cardinal Francis Arinze / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by cerowo(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:
*looks
Thanks for the correctionkiss
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Wishing u longe life nd properties, above all @ Goodbody mind nd soul.
Nd i also pray that u will emerged as next catholic pop
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by pautex: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2017
Amadaz:
Are u really a catholic?
MUST I BE
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Tedassie(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2017
cerowo:
Thanks for the correctionkiss
You're welcome.
Happy New Month smiley
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Amadaz(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
pautex:

MUST I BE
it sounded like you're making a mockery of catholics by badly saying the Hail Mary prayer.

1 Like

Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2017
I salute you my amiable cardinal. May the God we serve continue to uplift you even at old age in Jesus name,amen.
On behalf of my family,state and country, I congratulate you on this gracious moment of your life sir.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Andy2274: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy birthday His Eminence....
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Amadaz:
Are u really a catholic?
I wonder o
Holy Mary foil of grace... Imagine
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by ozoemenaca: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy birthday Your Eminence
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by pautex: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Amadaz:
it sounded like you're making a mockery of catholics by badly saying the Hail Mary prayer.
IS CATHOLIC NOT A CHRISTIAN RELIGION?, IS IT A CRIME IF I KNOW CERTAIN DOCTRIN ABOUT A PARTICULAR RELOGION? AFTERALL THEY SAY THAT KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by donqx: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
oh
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by lunacol(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
Omnes enim vos estis qui credunt benedicta!
Cardinal Arinze Tu es sacerdos in aeternum secundum ordinem Melchisedech.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Sirheny007(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2017
lunacol:
Cardinal Arinze Tu es sacerdos in aeternum secundum ordinem Melchisedech.

Magnam sacerdos Dei!
Memini apud puta papam John Paul II smiley
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Arinze

That's the only News you can write....birthdays.. and it's copy and paste..
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by myaokija(f): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir. We love you cardinal Arinze
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by DedeNkem: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Racism prevented him from becoming the Pope.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by shittufarukumar(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
lalasticlala:

mstcheeeeeeeew na only post u sabi.delete gerrout jhor
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
And he's still agile.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by ultraboss(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Happy Birthday my cardinal.... Many more years ahead
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by oliwa2017(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
HBD sir more power to your elbow in His vanyand[color=#006600][/color] amen shocked
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by cerowo(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:
You're welcome.
Happy New Month smiley
Same here8)
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by whyteteeth: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
MXrap:
Anambra born Francis Cardinal Arinze was the first Vatican ordained cardinal out of Africa.

HBD

Shut the fuckup and stop spreading falsehood. It was cardinal Ekanem from Akwa Ibom State. He died many years ago. This anambra people enhh.. I just pity una life. una too like to dey claim any better thing wen nor be una own.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by MXrap: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Stupid I.diot, post their profiles to prove me wrong.

whyteteeth:

Shut the fuckup and stop spreading falsehood. It was cardinal Ekanem from Akwa Ibom State. He died many years ago. This anambra people enhh.. I just pity una life. una too like to dey claim any better thing wen nor be unstable own.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by whyteteeth: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
MXrap:
Stupid I.diot, post their profiles to prove me wrong.

I will prove you wrong over and over again. here is the link. For cardinal Ekandem: ordained cardinal on 16th April 1976. read the link below

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominic_Ekandem&grqid=PWjPuGsq&hl=en-NG

For cardinal Arinze: ordained cardinal on 25th may 1985. read the link below..

Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by teemah21(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
modelmike7:

14 posts in 2 years.....
You must be a Catholic sis!

no be only catholic, na MFM u go see, monitoring spirit, na most or by force make I talk?
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Andy2274: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
No need to argue or insult each other. The first Cardinal from Nigeria is Cardinal Dominic Ekandem from Ikot Ekpene Diocese.
Re: Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today by Eastlink(m): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2017
MXrap:
Anambra born Francis Cardinal Arinze was the first Vatican ordained cardinal out of Africa.

HBD
Shut up! He is not. Check out the name Cardinal Ekandem from Akwa-Ibom. You Anambra folks are pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. / Church Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.