Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (36769 Views)

Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf / Eto'o Dismisses Diouf And Drogba Claims To Be Greatest Ever African Player / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Emir of Kano, HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is to lead thousands of citizens, football enthusiasts and fans who will watch the Match4IDPs in Kano on December 14, as he has promised to grace the occasion in support of the initiative
Emir Sanusi said on Tuesday when he received Nwankwo Kanu and El-Hadji Diouf, two of Africa’s football legends, the Chief Coordinator of the Match4IDPs, Adi Goodman and the Coordinator of the Africa legends, Mo Mohammed Mustapha in his palace, that he will watch the match between Kano Pillars football club and the Africa legends billed for the Sani Abacha stadium in the ancient city.

He said the idea to help contribute to the need of the displaced persons by the organisers was a welcome development.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/emir-sanusi-receives-kanu-nwankwo-and.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2017
One of our finest in the Game

15 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
Shey emir wan dy wear jersey ni undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by updatechange(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Diouf a.k.a stubborn grin

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
God bless Kanu nd diouf,that is the real Kanu we know,not the one that................

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Papilo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by amnesty7: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Very colourful. I hope the 'yoots' are watching Kanu extending friendship everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one.

Thank you ROMA for ROMAncing Chelsea last night..

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Match for IPDs...... Good initiative...

To the guy above me, thanks for rubbing salt to my last night injury o!

Manchester United is in trouble this weekend!!
CHELSEA 3. MAN UTD 0 !!!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Papilo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Raph01: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
El-Hadji Diouf.. Nigerian football's nightmare

SOLAR POWER BANK 500mAh?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT wink wink
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Diouf make Liverpool catch you

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nice one.

hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by adem30: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
The real Hero Kanu we all know, Unlike another kanu hiding in one corner. just because of a common python dancing one corner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Kanu why Arsenal Jersey why not Nigerian Jersey

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
The difference between this Emir Sanusi dress code and that of masquerade Is what I don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nice one.

hahahhah Roma just rape my team... Is either them win your team on Sunday or your team win us grin

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice .... But that guy disturb us wella whenever we play Senegal

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
updatechange:
Diouf a.k.a stubborn grin

Very stubborn. Pass ball na lie. must dribble everyone including his team mates. Go for substitution na lie.

22 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Feranmicharless: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Tor
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by adeniyi55: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Up arsenal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
illitrate:

Very stubborn. Pass ball na lie. must dribble everyone including his team mates. Go for substitution na lie.
watin u expect from aboki

12 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nice one.
Hahahahahahaha...

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Last night I was just seeing red , red in my dreams... I hope nothing bad happened I'm the champions league yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by morereb10: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
lovely
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah Roma just rape my team... Is either them win your team on Sunday or your team win us grin

Hahahaha. Biggest boss, good morning and happy new month..
I know it's going to be difficult for United to get a win at Stamford Bridge on Sunday but it's going to be difficult for them to lose too.
I can't wait for that game..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha. Biggest boss, good morning and happy new month..
I know it's going to be difficult for United to get a win at Stamford Bridge on Sunday but it's going to be difficult for them to lose too.
I can't wait for that game..
Best Twin , Happy New Month to you too.... Truth is that, both teams need the win and both teams could end up settling for draw... But I pity for my team if Man. U scores them first...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / Kelechi Iheanacho Faces Two Years In Prison Over Legal Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.