Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari (879 Views)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by olajay86(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/what-i-want-to-be-remembered-for-buhari.html

President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he wants Nigerians to remember him as a leader that met a vandalised Nigeria, and reset the buttons on almost all areas of national life — political, social, economic, local and international image.

According to Buhari, his government would not rest on its oars until the rots created in the nation’s political space by preceding government were cleared.

He made this points in an interview published in the current edition of African Economy.

Buhari said he met a vandalized Nigeria upon assumption of office in 2015 and has been ‎working hard to fix it before exit from office.

He said, “We are doing our best, and we will continue to do so. God is kind to us, giving us good rains and rich harvest for two consecutive years, and very soon, we would not have cause to import grains.

“We would be remembered as the government that put Nigeria on the path of food self-sufficiency. We would feed ourselves and export food, as well. The economy will be diversified and would be resilient to crash in oil prices in the international market.

“I will love this administration to be remembered as one that met a vandalised Nigeria, and reset the buttons on almost all areas of national life — political, social, economic, local and international image.

“I also want this government to be remembered as one that cleaned up the political space, especially in the area of elections.

“We would bequeath clean electioneering to the country, secure our land within and without, and give Nigerians a pride of place locally and internationally. We will do our best, offer honest leadership, and surely God will crown the efforts.”

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by GavelSlam: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2017
You would always be remembered for one who was incorruptible.

A visionary who has taken Nigeria from the wilderness to a modern society.

Despite the odds you have facilitated a new Nigeria.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by fergie001: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2017
You will be remembered as one Nigerian that took up his arms against his C-in-C

You will be remembered as that Nigerian that caused the heaviest sectional and regional crisis than has ever been since after the Civil War. North/South,Xtian/Islam

You will be remembered as a man who was entrusted to leadership to resurrect a "vandalized" economy,but helped "bury" it.

You will be remembered as that President who negated everything he promised....from medical trip overseas,amongst others.

You will be remembered as a man who is utterly corrupt,houses corrupt individuals, double-promoted rogues,hypocritical and took this nation to back-to-back recession.

You will be remembered as the man who promoted murderers,land-chasers as "freedom-fighters" with you as Grand patron.

You will be remembered as a man that had that Goodwill but failed himself,especially when he was needed the most.

History will never forget that.

If you are in doubt Sir,ask the parents of the Corpers you helped murder in 2011.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
You met a vandalized Nigeria; then you brutalized it undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by sKy007: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
The man who brought recession to Nigeria twice

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
our elders sef no forget what you and tunde did to them before.

I blame Tinubu and hungry yorubas for voting you in.

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Scream(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Someone that made life unbearable.

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by magoo10(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
You will be remembered for destroying the economy twice in your life time ,also will be remembered for being a tribal bigot and nepostic leader.

2 Likes

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by nerodenero: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
I remember OBJ for third term agenda.

I remember Jonathan for saying Stealing isn't corruption.

I will remember PMB as King of the North and the man that brought so much hunger to the land.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by OGAMINISTER: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2017
A former and present minister of petroleum that has no filling station talk more of "OYEL well"

The destroyer of corrupt elements
The man of the people

You will be remembered as the father of new Nigeria,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Over44: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2017
New opportunity here

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
All these wailers/Ipob hybrid commenting above will never see anything good about PMB.
I believe the President is committed to leaving Nigeria better than he met it.

My support for PMB remains absolute.

SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Everywhere is good

2 Likes

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
dunkem21:
You met a vandalized Nigeria; then you brutalized it undecided

like panel beater,before you can reconstruct a car to look like new one, you panel beat the body first

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by obonujoker(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
I will remember you for being a failure....

What is your achievement in people policies??
What is your achievement in Education??

What is your achievement in building infrastructure??

What is your achievement in sports and development??

What is your achievement in promotion of societal values

What is your achievement in defense??

What is your achievement in Agriculture..??

What is your achievement in the entertainment industry??

What is your achievement in manufacturing and production??

Baba, you are just like other clueless leaders we have had over the years..... only supported by ethnicity or religion....
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by abimbolayekeen: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Surely , you will be remember for father of protecting corruption and sectional leader style . Idiotic President .
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by ikaboy: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
So shall it be isha allah.

Come 2019 we will deliver u again as we did in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
obonujoker:
I will remember you for being a failure....

What is your achievement in people policies??
What is your achievement in Education??

What is your achievement in building infrastructure??

What is your achievement in sports and development??

What is your achievement in promotion of societal values

What is your achievement in defense??

What is your achievement in Agriculture..??

What is your achievement in the entertainment industry??

What is your achievement in manufacturing and production??

Baba, you are just like other clueless leaders we have had over the years..... only supported by ethnicity or religion....
everything you listed is what buhari has achieved.
1. Promoter of society value
2.improving infrastructure in every geopolitical zone.
3. Agriculture in order to be self sufficient before 2019.
4.defense, which is buhari first priority
5.etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

God bless you.

Thunder go slap u last last
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
nunamyeong:

Thunder go slap u last last

I'm sure you don't even know what thunder is.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by clevvermind(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2017
BUHARI WILL ONLY BE REMEMBERED FOR THE HUNGER AND STARVATION HE PUTS NIGERIANS THROUGH.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by sdindan: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

God bless you.

Bros talk true, inside u, u know you're lying.
But continue.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by GavelSlam: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
sdindan:

Bros talk true, inside u, u know you're lying.
But continue.

Every word I say is true.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Over44: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2017
On going ...
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by achi4u(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2017
You will be remembered as a biter person.
You will be remembered as destroyer of the nation's economy.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by achi4u(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

God bless you.
You purposely make this comments for us to be quoting you.
But deep down ur heart, you know you are laying grin
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
achi4u:
You purposely make this comments for us to be quoting you.
But deep down ur heart, you know you are laying grin

I'm not oviparous.
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
The only president that sunk Nigerian into depression twice
Re: What I Want To Be Remembered For – Buhari by achi4u(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'm not oviparous.
That's why I shine my teethgrin near that 'laying'...

Hope the tin enter.

(1) (Reply)

Maina: I Pity Malami – Falana / IBB, Jonathan Rejects Governor's Choice For PDP Chairmanship / Senator Ogunlewe Has Been Branded: An Untidy, Raggedy Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.