|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,757,793 members, 6,554,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021 at 08:58 PM
Training On Autocad, Piping & Process Design For Nysc / Project Management Professional Certification Training Nationwide / Professional Certification Training On Mechanica Equipment Operations Nationwide (2) (3) (4)
|Professional Certification Training On Autocad 2D & 3D Nationwide by jobskillsLTD: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017|
Course Title – AutoCAD 2D & 3D Design
JOBSKILLS TRAINING INSTITUTE
08164085555, 09055145111, 08122140066
Accreditation – ISPON, WSO, NRCS, OGTAN, ITF, NCMD, DPR
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Meaning & Applications
2. Terminology in CAD
3. Entering points in AutoCAD
4. Toolbars in AutoCAD and their applications
5. Line and circle drafting
6. Piping and instrumentation drafting
7. Piping isometric drafting
8. Electrical and instrumentation drafting
9. Civil-structural drafting
10. Mechanical and shop drafting
11. Converting 2D & 3D design
12. Introduction to 2D
13. Camera and rendering
14. Plotting in AutoCAD
15. Mechanical and structural modeling
17. General arrangement drawing
The objective of AutoCAD Level I is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD. While not every command or option is covered, students learn the most essential tools and concepts, such as:
Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
Organizing drawing objects on layers.
Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
Preparing a layout to be plotted.
Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
Adding parametric constraints to objects.
Creating local and global blocks.
Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
Benefits of Training
At the end of the training, participants will be given internationally accredited certificate that has helped our past graduates obtain well Paying Jobs and Promotions in Multinational Companies, within and outside Nigeria. This is because our training Certificates have International and Federal Government Approved Accreditation Seals of Regulatory Bodies Such As, But Not Limited To;
1. ISPON – Institute Of Safety Professionals Of Nigeria
2. WSO – World Safety Organization (USA)
3. OGTAN – Oil And Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria
4. DPR – Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
5. ITF – Industrial Training Fund
6. NRCS – Nigerian Red Cross Society
7. NCMD – Nigerian Council Of Management Development
Our training methodology involves different training methods such as lectures, discussion and interaction with instructor and fellow students, analyses of case studies and role play, use of powerpoint, presentation slides, exercises, videos, videos cds, computer network and e-learning connection (distance learning).
Target Audience– Undergraduates, NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account: 2026111382
Zenith bank account: 1013267587
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number To 08164085555
1. Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way, Ajao Estate,7 & 8 Junction , International Airport Road, Isolo, Lagos State
2. Port Harcourt: 40,Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba
Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
** And other states locations in Nigeria.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38