Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

“they Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B”- Ycee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B”- Ycee (330 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Is Ycee Calling Out Sony Music? "They Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“they Tried To Ruin My Career But We Had Plan B”- Ycee by Ghidihawn: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Earlier this year, Nigerian singer, Ycee, in a series of tweets, called out Sony Music West Africa and also mentioned its general manger, Michael Ugwu over his music contract.

This morning, Ycee took to his Twitter page to warn upcoming artistes about dubious record labels.

He wrote;

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/10/they-tried-to-ruin-my-career-but-we-had-plan-b-ycee.html

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM REVIEW: Here Is What We Think About Falz’s ”27” / “toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers” – Bobrisky Speak / Wizkid Vs Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.