Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha (965 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Umahi At His Hometown In Ebonyi. Photos / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Ethiopian Ambassador to Nigeria, Samia Zekaria paid a visit to the governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha. During the visit, Ambassador Zekaria extended the goodwill of her country's president, Dr Mulatu Teshome to the Imo state governor.

According to her, Governor Rochas Okorocha's interventions in education says alot about the kind of future he wishes to bequeath to Nigerians and Africans.

"This is a daring effort to create the needed awakening that will engender unity amongst Africans. As an Ambassador I act as a bridge.. The excerpts of my President's message reads; I am glad that there has been some level of cooperation between my country and your state. However, I look forward to a more formal partnership.".

See more photos from the visit below:

SOURCE:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/photos-ethiopian-ambassador-to-nigeria.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
You know what's up na.

Ethiopian Statue time!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Okorochas always making the headlines for some reasons. i can see here that he's still the powerful governor in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by eagleeye2: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:
You know what's up na.

Ethiopian Statue time!
You read my mind. Statue things on point.
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc oamj4
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by RareDiamonds: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:
You know what's up na.

Ethiopian Statue time!
Then Ethiopian embassy relocates to Owerri grin grin
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by RareDiamonds: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Dont over drammatize or politicize this Zuma statue issues. This is just a simple diplomatic visit.

Mynd44:
You know what's up na.

Ethiopian Statue time!
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

Then Ethiopian embassy relocates to Owerri grin grin
And when you people bellyache on social media, he ignores y'all cos he is governor and your opinions dont matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:

And when you people bellyache on social media, he ignores y'all cos he is governor and your opinions dont matter
Your point being?
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
RareDiamonds:
Dont over drammatize or politicize this Zuma statue issues. This is just a simple diplomatic visit.

The governor should also not pay with my emotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
abagworo defend your principal.
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

Your point being?
That he believes he is above reproach so he does as he likes

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Another statue loading

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:

That he believes he is above reproach so he does as he likes
he is playing his own brand of politics.
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by hardywaltz(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2017
They all want their statues in Owerri
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
it's been long I heard anything about dis clown call Rochas,oya do d needful erupted a statute 4 her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Spylord48: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Another statue to be unveil soon and,guess whom?
Ethiopian prime minister.
The ambassador is only there to check how ready the preparation is.
Rochas the clown!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by hucienda: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Who knows whether Rochas would now erect a statue of Haile Selassie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by MyNewJackeT: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2017
should I be worried that all the world's top movers and shakers are not visiting Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Alawe(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Giving this woman a statue ahead is mugabe is bad. and the LOCATION OF THE NEW STATUE is what people should start discussing now and not more the possibility.
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by theSpark(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017
We're going to see the statue of his Majesty Ras Tafari Haile Selassie up next.
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Alexus23: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Imo state on the move to become a regional economic power. Indi' Imo, you guys should maintain focus. Don't allow afon'shi people to spoil market for una. cool
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Masterclass32: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
He should resist the urge to erect the ambassador's statue. Imo Pensioners are still being owed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Masterclass32:
He should resist the urge to erect the ambassador's statue. Imo Pensioners are still being owed.
imo pensioners won't talk in as much he's giving them groundnut oil and rice. Infact sooner or later he will erect egypt president statue in owerri. Just wait and see. Soon the egyptian president will come and commission the statue.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is she also looking for her statue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mynd44:
You know what's up na.

Ethiopian Statue time!
grin grin grin grin

Seems you knew what's on my mind. The Ethiopia President picture is being printed out to know the kind of statue to be built for him
Re: Photos: Ethiopian Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
should I be worried that all the world's top movers and shakers are not visiting Buhari.
They are now going to Imo state to lobby for statue

(1) (Reply)

IGP, Ibrahim Idris Implicated In Abuja Land Grab Scandal, In Defiance Of Court O / Herdsmen Shoot At NAF Fighter Jet In Adamawa / Our Senators And House Of Rep Members Sleeping During Meeting. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.