Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken (30172 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by zoho23(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-xVPS6_yYEBU/WfmLu9qngKI/AAAAAAAD9tw/9JavkRga9BI7mPMN4Is2jfc7nZu2kAY-wCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Cossy Ojiakor who is presently recovering from her butt surgery says her dog Bully killed her neighbor's chicken .She asks if she should be scared ..Posting a video with the dog, she wrote

Bully killed my neighbor big chicken yesterday... She scared oldsoljer. I was called to chain it back.... Hmmmm I have never fed it raw meat. . Should I be scared or is it normal for dogs to kill and eat chicken with feathers.. My other dog Ceaser don't kill and can never eat raw meat. This video is before my operation thou ...is this dog wild or is it misbehaving because I hardly have time to spend with her?

[img]https://1.bp..com/-cznjvZjOH0o/WfmLzITjT8I/AAAAAAAD9t0/_OcomHN0DpoVwiNCVFcle4UD1852RuhOQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XdHgE_ljLQc/WfmMAkSR-2I/AAAAAAAD9t4/ScGRce0QMKg5VHkgC9DAq05cpi6QTX8RgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/11/cossy-ojiakor-in-fear-as-her-dog-kills.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2017
lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by zoho23(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by danieljessy: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2017
When you are obviously disturbing the poor dog with ya breast n new butty.Na konji dey worry am.Em roster day hot grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by barbiecue(f): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Na ur breast d dog go chop next

16 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2017
na hunger cause am

you never hungry you just see old soup you dont need to boil hot water for garri you just suck garri inside cold water and you start to dey eat am like that grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by maklelemakukula(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
This old biich again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Mckandre(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Posters above me though. sad what has her breast nd buttocks got to do with this incident now Nigerians always correlating irrelevant things with human behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by sunkanmihassan1(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
so this is what nairaland has become? someone's dog killing a neighbours chicken is now important enough to be on front page?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by 1zynnvn(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
oooooh, nairaland oh nairaland. WTF is this? who gives a Fvck about cossy fvckin Orijin or her Fvckn dog, i'm pretty sure there were more interesting and educative threads, but this is what you decided to push to the front page us this afternoon... undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Pls Nairalander, I dont mind if my question cn b in FP..
Pls how do I pay a handling fee to new Zealand embassy at south Africa... I applied a visit visa n I was told to send my passport to their embassy at south Africa... Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Demmtek(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
The third picture got me like, the dog dey look her in it mind make i grab this air ballon nah die so yummy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by VoltageDivida(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
...I was expecting to see the dog with the dead chicken not the dog and b00bs

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by rentAcock(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
You can tell she sleeps with that dog.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by blacq2009(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Next...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Spylord48: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
The dog is really enjoying. See how it is looking at those inflated balloons for the last picture.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
CORNTEENEW...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by lollmaolol(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Give him milk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Notatribalist(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Even for inside house you still dey wear shoe when high like this?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by EmperorLee(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
If na me be her neighbour enh, It's either i sue her or she give me boobs to suck sad

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbish!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by kobijacobs(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2017
I want the dog to eat that butt u just had surgery on next
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by LastSurvivor11: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Am not even looking at the dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Leez(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-xVPS6_yYEBU/WfmLu9qngKI/AAAAAAAD9tw/9JavkRga9BI7mPMN4Is2jfc7nZu2kAY-wCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Cossy Ojiakor who is presently recovering from her butt surgery says her dog Bully killed her neighbor's chicken .She asks if she should be scared ..Posting a video with the dog, she wrote

Bully killed my neighbor big chicken yesterday... She scared oldsoljer. I was called to chain it back.... Hmmmm I have never fed it raw meat. . Should I be scared or is it normal for dogs to kill and eat chicken with feathers.. My other dog Ceaser don't kill and can never eat raw meat. This video is before my operation thou ...is this dog wild or is it misbehaving because I hardly have time to spend with her?

[img]https://1.bp..com/-cznjvZjOH0o/WfmLzITjT8I/AAAAAAAD9t0/_OcomHN0DpoVwiNCVFcle4UD1852RuhOQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XdHgE_ljLQc/WfmMAkSR-2I/AAAAAAAD9t4/ScGRce0QMKg5VHkgC9DAq05cpi6QTX8RgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/11/cossy-ojiakor-in-fear-as-her-dog-kills.html

and ds news made FP?
smh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by nNEOo(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
If am to select ppl that Shares same country with me ...this bitchzard will never be among ....

Can you imagine this love peddler angry

Am not hating you son of a bixxh

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Dizu(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
You can tell she sleeps with that dog.
ur dirty mind, leave her, is her life

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by ekensi01: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Witches everywhere.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by lollmaolol(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
Oluwasegun664:
Pls how do I pay a handling fee to new Zealand embassy at south Africa... I applied a visit visa n I was told to send my passport to their embassy at south Africa... Tnx

Segun, go to travel section, you are seeking answers in the wrong section.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2017
Beautiful Cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by dan9ice(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2017
If mr akpan catch that dog ehh.. Chicken make them they play for xmas. Cossy like to they snap pix for door..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by Diso60090(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2017
No update from kanu?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken by bigpicture001: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Oluwasegun664:
...I dnt knw Hw to solve ur p..however,what I know is that passport is a document that MUST always b in possession of the owner..its not legal that passport be transported through the mail..if possible get a south African visa and then go for your interview...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Tboss Really Looks Like A Goddess In These New Pictures / President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.