Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Jesus And Muhammad (peace Be Upon Them) In Bible And Qur'an. By Baba Ali Mustaph - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus And Muhammad (peace Be Upon Them) In Bible And Qur'an. By Baba Ali Mustaph (441 Views)

Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Muhammed (phuh) The Greatest By Baba Ali Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Muhammad (peace Be Upon Them) In Bible And Qur'an. By Baba Ali Mustaph by 247tops(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
PROPHET JESUS IN THE HOLY QUR'AN
The Holy Qur'an narrates in some detail the importance of the advent of Jesus, his immaculate birth, his miracles, his mission and ultimately his ascendance. These divine revelation on Jesus (PBUH) are indeed a living witness and a proof against Christianity.
Almighty Allah says:
“when the angels said: O Mary, Verily Allah gives you the glad tiding of a word from Him: His name will be Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the hereafter, and of those who are near Allah”. (Q3.45).
“Verily likeness of Jesus before Allah is as likeness of Adam. He created him fom dust then He said to him, Be and he was. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt (Q3:59-60). 'And of their (Jews) rejecting faith and uttering against Mary a grave false charge.
“And their boasting, we killed Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, the Apostle of Allah, but they killed him not nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man). And those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certainty) of knowledge but only conjecture to follow. For a surety they killed not (i.e Jesus, son of Mary (Q4:157).
“But Allah raised him (Jesus) up onto Himself. And Allah is all-powerful, all-wise (Q4:158).
“And there is none of people of the scriptures, (Jews and Christians) but must believe in him (he, Jesus son of Mary as only an Apostle of Allah before his (Jews and Christians) death (at the time of the appearance of the Angel of death); and on the day of Resurrection he (Jesus) will be a witness against them (Jews and Christian)' (Q4:159).
“O People of the scripture! do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah ought but the truth: The Messiah Jesus son of Mary was (no more than ) an Apostle of Allah and His word which bestowed on Mary and a spirit created by Him, so believe in Allah and His Apostles. Say not: Three (Trinity)! cease; (it is) better for you, for Allah is (the only) one God. Glory be to Him (far exalted is He) above having a son. To him belongs whatever is in the heaven and on earth and sufficient is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
“The Messiah will never be proud as not to be a slave to Allah (i.e he is Allah's slave not a God) nor even the angels who are near (to Allah) (i.e angels too are Allah's slaves). And whoever refuses His worship and is proud, He will gather them all together onto Himself (Q4:171-172).
“Surely in disbelief are they who say that Allah is the Messiah son of Mary, say (O Muhammad) who then has the least power against Allah of He willed to destroy, the Messiah son of Mary, his mother and all that is on the earth together? And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heaven and the earth and all that is between them. He creates what He will and Allah is able to do all things.
“And (both) the Jews and the Christians say; We are the children of Allah and His loved Ones. Say (O Muhammad); why then does He punish you for your sin? Nay, you are but a human being of that what he had created, He forgives whom He will and He punishes Whom He will. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them and to Him is the return (of all) (Q5:17-19).
“Surely they are disbelievers those who said; 'Allah is Messiah (Jesus) son of Mary. But Messiah (Jesus) said 'O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and Your Lord.
“Whoever set up rivals in worship with Allah, then verily Allah has forbidden paradise for him and fire will be his abode. For wrongdoers there are no helper (Q5:72).
“The Messiah (Jesus) son of Mary was no more than an Apostle. Many were the Apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a Saddiqah (i.e she believed in the words of Allah and His Books see (Q66:12).
“They both used to eat food (as other human beings but Allah does not). Look how we make the signs clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away from the truth" (Q5:75).
“ (Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection); O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember my favor to you and to your mother when i strengthened you with Holy Spirit (Gabriel) so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity and when i taught you the book and wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel, , and when you made out of clay as it were, the figure of a bird by my permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by my permission, and when you healed those born blind, and the leapers by my permission and when you brought forth the dead by my permission. And when i restrained the children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) when you came unto them with clear signs, the disbelievers among them said: This is nothing but evident magic.
“And when I (Allah) put in the hearts of the Disciples to believe in Me and Mine Apostle, they said 'We believe and you bear witness that we surrender to Allah' (Remember) when the Disciples said: O Jesus son of Mary, can your Lord send down to a table spread with food from Heaven? Jesus said; Fear Allah if you are indeed believers.
“They said: We wish to eat there of and to be stronger in faith and to know that you have indeed told us the truth and that we ourselves may be witnesses.
“Jesus, son of Mary said: O Allah our Lord! send us from Heaven a table spread with food that there may be for us, for the first and the last of us, a festival and a sign from you, and provide us sustenance, for you are the Best of sustainers.
“Allah said: I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after those disbelievers i will punish him with a torment such as i have not inflicted on anyone among all the people.
“And (remember) when Allah will (on the Day of Resurrection) say: O Jesus, son of Mary! did you unto men: worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah? he will say: Glory be to you, it was not mine to say what i had no right (to say). Had i said such a thing you would surely have known it. you known what is in my mind though i know not what is in yours. Truly, you only you are the All. Knower of all that is hidden. (Q5: 110-116).
“And (remember) when Jesus, son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of Allah (sent) to you confirming the Torah (which come) before me and giving glad tidings of an Apostle to come after me whose name shall be Ahmed (i.e the second name Prophet Muhammad and literally means One who praises Allah more than others). But when he (Muhammad PBUH) come to them with clear signs. They said: This is plain magic' (Q61:6).

BIBLICAL PROPHECY ON THE ADVERT OF MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
John 14:15-16
“if you love me, keep my commandments. And i will pray to the father and He shall give another comforter that he may abide with you forever'.
Muslim Theologians have said that 'another comforter; is Muhammad, the Apostle of Allah; and him 'to abide forever' means the perpetuality of his laws and way of life (Sharia) and the Book (Qur'an) which was revealed to him.
John 15:26-27.
“But when the comforter is come, whom i will send unto you from the father, even the spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the father, he shall testify of me, and he also shall bear witness because ye have been with me from beginning'.
John 16:5-8
“But now i go my way to him that sent me and none of you asketh me whither goest thou? But because i have said these things unto you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless i tell you the truth; for if i go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if i depart, i will send him unto you. And when he come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of judegement'.
John 16:12-14.
“i have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak, and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you". John 16:16
“A little while and you shall not see me; and again a little while, you shall see me, because i go to the father'.
Muslim theologians have stated that the person who is described by Jesus to come after him in the above verses-does not comply with any other person but Muhammad (PBUH) the Apostle of Allah. This 'person' whom Jesus prophesied will come after him, is called in the bible 'parqaleefa'. This world was deleted by later interpreters and translators and changed at times to 'spirit of truth', and at other times, to 'comforter' and sometimes to Holy spirit. The original word is Greek and its meaning is one whom people praise exceedingly. The sense of the word is applicable to the word 'Muhammad' (in Arabic)

DECENT OF JESUS (SON OF MARY)
I wish to remind the reader here that Jesus, son of Mary will be returning to this world before the day of Resurrection. He will return to become a leader of the Muslim nation as has been revealed in the Holy Qur’an.
“And he (Jesus, son of Mary shall be a knowing sign for the coming of the hour (day of Resurrection) (i.e Jesus descent on earth). Therefore, have no doubt about it. And fellow me (Allah) (i.e be obedient to Allah and do what He orders you to do, O Mankind)!. This is the straight path. (Q43:61).
“And let not satan hinder you (from the Right Religion). Verily he (satan) is to you a plain enemy (Q43:62).
“And when Jesus come with clear signs he said: I have come to you with wisdom and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ, therefore fear Allah and obey me (Q43:63).
“Verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (alone). This is the (only) straight path.
The last of all the Prophets, Muhammad (PBUH) said (as narrated by Abu Huraira): Allah's Apostle said: 'By Him in whose hand my soul is (Jesus) son of Mary will shortly descent amongst you (Muslims) as a just ruler (not as an Apostle) and will break the cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax levied from the Jews and Christians who are under the protection of a Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and nobody will accept charitable gifts". (Salih-al Buhari, Vol III, Hadith NO. 435) and VOL.4, Hadith NO. 657).
I conclude with gratitude, praise and glory of Almighty Allah, the Lord of the words. The salutation and blessing be to the Master of all Apostles, Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

Baba Ali Mustapha is of Ngrannam Ward, Bolori II, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.

Reference:
The Research is based on the work of Dr. M.T. Al-Hilali PHD, Professor of Islamic University of Medina Al Munawara, (rendered into English by Adam. M. Makda). From the book the translation of the meaning of Sahih-Al Buhari, Arabic-English Vol.1, by Muhammad Muhsin Khan of Islamic University of Medina, published by DAR AL ARABIA, BEIRUT-LEBANON.

http://247topsblog..com.ng/2017/11/jesus-and-muhammad-peace-be-upon-them.html

(1) (Reply)

Religious Buffoon Sacked After Resisting "So-called Mark Of The Beast"!!! / Shiloh 2017 : A New Dawn / Video:Pastors Should Defend Their Villages Against Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.