Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik (902 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Lawyer Bought New Knives To Kill Husband – Police / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by VeeInsider: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2017
A Pakistani woman who was forced into marriage has been arrested after a plot to murder her husband with a poisoned glass of milk led to the death of 15 of his family members.

Aasia Bibi, 21, from Muzaffargarh in the southwestern Punjab province of Pakistan, was forced to marry Amjad Akram against her will in September.

Two months into the forced marriage, the 21-year-old unhappy bride, who was allegedly in love with another man, hatched a plot to kill her husband.

She poisoned the glass of milk for her 25-year-old husband on October 24.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/wife-accidentally-kills-fifteen-in-laws-in-plot-to-kill-husband-with-poisoned-milk/

But after her husband refused to drink the glass of milk, Aasia's mother-in-law unwittingly used the tainted milk to make Lassi – a popular traditional yogurt-based drink in the Indian Subcontinent.

A total of 27 people were served the beverage, including several children, and after drinking they all started showing poisoning symptoms.

Of the 27 people who were served the beverage, 15 dropped down dead and another 12 remain in a critical condition.

The incident took place in Daulat Paur area in Muzaffargarh and was reported on Sunday.

A senior police officer in Muzaffargarh said: "Aasia was forced to marry Amjad against her will.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/wife-accidentally-kills-fifteen-in-laws-in-plot-to-kill-husband-with-poisoned-milk/

"She was not happy and came back to her parents house after a few days into marriage but her family forcibly sent her back to her in-laws’ house.

"Aasia concocted the plot to avenge being married against her will and was provided with poisonous substance by her alleged lover, Shahid Lashari.

"But the plot went awry when Aasia’s husband did not drink the glass of milk she handed to him. Instead, her mother-in-law used the tainted milk to make Lassi."

Police said that initially Aasia claimed that a lizard had fallen into the milk, poisoning it.

"But she confessed her role in the custody," said police.

However, the young bride denied all of the allegations levelled against her when the accused were presented before the media.

She said: "Shahid told me to poison the beverage but I didn’t do it. He asked me to marry him but I refused."

Re: Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2017
I don't need to read the post when I saw I woman who was forced into marriage.

is love by force
for the woman clap for your self yeye woman
Re: Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by VeeInsider: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2017
Even if it ain't by force, killing doesn't solve anything.

lucky999:

is love by force

1 Like

Re: Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by VeeInsider: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
lucky999:

is love by force

Re: Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by dyze(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
The heart of a woman is "deep" especially if she doesn't love the man.

Killing the man won't be considered twice.
Re: Wife 'kills FIFTEEN In-laws' In Plot To Kill Husband With Poisoned Mik by VeeInsider: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
True
dyze:
The heart of a woman is "deep" especially if she doesn't love the man.

Killing the man won't be considered twice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) / I Slapped A Solder Yesterday Evening,see What Happend Next, / Heartbreaking Photos! Woman Kidnaps And Strangles Lover's 5-year-old Daughter To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.