Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Welcome To Your Month Of “strange Happenings Surrounded With Uncommon Blessings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To Your Month Of “strange Happenings Surrounded With Uncommon Blessings (310 Views)

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / List Of Strange Miracles & Deceits Performed By Pastors All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Month Of “strange Happenings Surrounded With Uncommon Blessings by overcomersfaith(f): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
Beloved, we are glad to announce to you the mind of God for us as a ministry and as an individual. Are you ready?

We are glad to welcome you into your month of “Strange Happenings Surrounded with Uncommon blessings in Jesus Christ” (Ps 135: 5-14; Gen 9:1-3; 22:17).

Wow! I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Yes! He loves me, am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me. Are you glad about what the Spirit of God is set to do in our life in this eleventh month of the year? Then be ready to obey and follow Him with all your heart and you will see God doing the strange things you ever heard. Remember that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Heb 13:8.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/welcome-to-your-month-of-strange-happenings-surrounded-with-uncommon-blessings-in-jesus-christ/

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Jesus Purifies / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 13/11/2017) Fasting Prepares The Ground / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Monday, 13/11/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.