Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. (1044 Views)

I'll Teach You Market + Academic Research For #4,999 (whatsapp Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by databoy247(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
THIS REQUEST IS FOR ACADEMIC WRITERS. I DO NOT NEED BLOG ARTICLE WRITERS. IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD WITH ACADEMIC RESEARCH, FORMATTING STYLES (APA, MLA, ETC) DO NOT BOTHER TO APPLY.

I need a new research assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long-term). This is a part-time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.

Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;

- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences and know how to use big words.

- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.

- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.

- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.

- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.

- No plagiarism. If detected, you're out.

Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;

- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)

- Writing of admissions biographies/personal statements/letters of recommendation/statement of purpose/academic essays for foreigners going for Law, Medicine, MBA, etc, mostly in the US.

REMUNERATION
Earning is flexible and can be between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on the workload. Pay increase comes with satisfactory results.

>>>>Submit your applications to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com<<<<.

NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants

Thanks.

NOTE: YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE RESEARCH ON TECH, LAW, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. APPLY ASAP AS YOU'LL BE RESUMING IMMEDIATELY. YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY GOOD WITH WORDS.

After applying and you do not receive any e-mail, know that your application was not accepted.
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by databoy247(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
I still need more hands.
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by Philosophia: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
databoy247:
I still need more hands.

I have been away but I am back now.

Do you still need more hands?
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by databoy247(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Philosophia:

I have been away but I am back now.

Do you still need more hands?
Send me an email.
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
hello @ databoy, do you still need more people for the project? if yes, kindly reply so I can write you via mail
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed Urgently. by DrJossy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello, you stopped replying my mails.

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? / Dike's Plight / Meet Our Newest Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.