Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office (2175 Views)

E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home / CEO of Five Star Group of Companies, E-Money shares stunning adorable new photos / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
E-money has shared new photo of his beautifully furnished and well decorated office.

The Five Star CEO took to his social media page to share this photo with his over 1million followers.

Did I hear you say beautiful office??

Lol

See photos below

News Source
Airforce1

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba85NidFBqw/

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shine on gee.

It is too late to fail, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Preca(f): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
nice
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by 2Direct(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
This guy is really ontop of his game
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by DanseMacabre(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked

Even Jubrin Buhari office no fine reash this one o.

On a more serious note though, whatever E-money's into obviously earns him cool cheddar, but his taste leans towards the vulgar, trait synonymous with the noveau riche.

The other day na bedroom, today na office (wey no even dey like say dem dey perform any 'official' functions inside) wey all just white like say na hospital.

Airforce1 mesef dey interested in this publicist job o, even if na 'office' assistant sef, cos the way you take carry this E-money matter for head e be like say you dey collect better rubbers o.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked

Even Jubrin Buhari office no fine reash this one o.

On a more serious note though, whatever E-money's into obviously earns him cool cheddar, but his taste leans towards the vulgar, trait synonymous with the noveau riche.

The other day na bedroom, today na office (wey no even dey like say dem dey perform any 'official' functions inside) wey all just white like say na hospital.

Airforce1 mesef dey interested in this publicist job o, even if na 'office' assistant sef, cos the way you take carry this E-money matter for head e be like say you dey collect better rubbers o.

See this guy o cheesy
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by danieljessy: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:
If I no make billions money before 40, no be my mama born me.
wink
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
wink
Lol see this guy o cheesy
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by danieljessy: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol see this guy o cheesy
Shey I lie? cheesy
You know wan make money
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
danieljessy:
Shey I lie cheesy
You know wan make money
Oh boy sad
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by LesbianBoy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
Is it just me or e-money has lost that "Don status"

He is now childish with all these pictures he is posting upandan angry
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
The guy above tho
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by JamesReacher(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You can't cheat Age. It would always show

1 Like

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by bigcee(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Face your life & leave him alone. You wey no dey post pictures upandan, hw much dey ur account.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abi o
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by stillondmatter: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seems more like Airforce1 is E-money's personal assistant on pictures taking and Social media praise singing .......You're doing a great job bro
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by airex(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:

It's obviously you.
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by Airforce1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by teresafaith: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
He should change his interior designer, mehn the person no try
Re: E-money Shares New Photo Of His Beautifully Decorated Office by ericsimons18: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nothing fascinating about that .. looks like a bedroom ...

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Tailor Recreates Ebuka's In The Limelight Agbada / Video Of Davido Sleeping Hard Inside His Ride After Show Performance / See What Woman Did To Actor, Lateef Adedimeji On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.