Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari (30648 Views)

Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Presidency Keeps Mum Over Onnoghen’s Resignation / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by zionic(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
[b]Witches and broom...

APC and Kwaruption...

next?
[i]
[/b][/i]

[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by belindar: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is pity we don’t hv opposition party in Nigeria. PDP is dead , otherwise this should be an avenue for them to present the alternative and hammer the govt and nail APC to the coffin finally.
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by edungene7: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Wat do we expect f an illiterate who runs a nation's.affair like a town hall meeting Buhari is a disgrace Nigerians should accept accept their mistake ND correct it via d next election
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by Alariiwo: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
We all know Kyari is the culprit here..

The guys has turned PMB's govt. to joke. mumu man
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by Halo22: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
How can we have this joke of a man as a president? He didn't even know the enormity of what he committed. In fact the needful should be done and this man should be jetted out of that seat..Rubbish.
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
ourchoice:
Youths enough is enough! Ranting and wailing online won't stop these recycled old politicians from carrying on with their heartless looting of our common national wealth.

The only option for us Nigerian youths to restore Nigeria and build it into our dream country is to take over leadership by electing only visionary/successful youths as our next president, governors, senators, reps, etc.

How can we achieve this big task

Through a youth political revolution!

Every country is doing it now, dear youths wake up!

Come and join the first Nigerian Youth Revolution Party (NYRP) and let's jointly push these old thieves to retirement homes!

Join NYRP here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by ofuonyebi: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
hello buhari...maina's case is the last straw that may break ur corruption ass..

Nigerians want to hear ur role and that of malami's connection as clearly alleged by Oyo=ita

if you think you can keep shut on this, it becomes a serious penalty against you....I see an open net at ur back!

take this matter to public hearing to unravle all hidden trick in the matter and to wash ur neck already in the mud!
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by bendutch(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
God Bless You Bro!!!

Buhari media aides and none of them dares say a word.

SA Media and Publicity - Femi Adesina

SSA Media and Publicity - Malam Garba Shehu

SA Digital and New Media - Tolu Ogunlesi

PA Broadcast Media -
Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada

PA New Media - Bashir Ahmad

PA Social Media - Lauretta Onochie

None of the above mentioned people dares reply the HOS simply for one reason: there is documentary evidence. That is the same reason why the devil runs away when the Christian says "It is Written".[/quote]
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by duality(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
taurusmena1:
Why is it that in this article the president was repeatedly addressed as "Mr Buhari" and not "President Buhari"? We are not fooled...

You can't make this kind of post on this issue and claim not to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by Tosin17(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
What is integrity? And what is corruption? Many people think corruption is all about stealing. You may not steal money and yet you are corrupt. There are a lot of things that make up corruption, not only stealing. The fact that someone does not steal does not give him automatic integrity. People are used to leaders who steal at a slight opportunity, that's why they think someone who does not steal has integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by chukxie(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2017
The names of all the major players in this scandalous affair speak volume of the kind of nepotistic and segregative government we have under Buhari. Buhari has proven time and again he's nothing but a bloody tribalist and segregationist. May thunder fall on him and his cabal. How we ended up with such a fanatic eludes me.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by egoldman(m): 5:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Alariiwo:
We all know Kyari is the culprit here..

The guys have turned PMB's govt. to joke. mumu man

Ahh, are my eyes deceiving me or what? Na you dey talk this now?
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by egoldman(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2017
chukxie:
The names of all the major players in this scandalous affair speak volume of the kind of nepotistic and segregative government we have under Buhari. Buhari has proven time and again he's nothing but a bloody tribalist and segregationist. May thunder fall on him and his cabal. How we ended up with such a fanatic eludes me.

Go and ask Tinubu ( may the soul of his son rest in peace ) he knows exactly how we ended up with this kind of leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by chukxie(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2017
egoldman:

Go and ask Tinubu ( may the soul of his son rest in peace ) he knows exactly how we ended up with this kind of leadership.

Roger that, sir! On my way to meet Tinubu. He's got some pretty tough explaining to do.
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by taurusmena1(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Meaning?
duality:

You can't make this kind of post on this issue and claim not to be fooled.
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by bitingcool: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2017
MrMcJay:
Buhari has 6 media aides and none of them dares say a word.

PA Broadcast Media -
Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada

None of the above mentioned people dares reply the HOS simply for one reason: there is documentary evidence. That is the same reason why the devil runs away when the Christian says "It is Written".

Powerful analysis
You cant contest a documented evidence unless you have a follow up to it

This Maina scandal shows buhari is not in power. This is the nail to his coffin and while a new scandal of stolen funds might be out tomorrow to douse the maina news...nothing will make us forget..voting for Buhari was a mistake
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by goaldynman(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
If they investigate well you will find out that Main a also contributed and sponsored Buhari's election with his pension loot! So the latter's reinstatement of the former is a means of rewarding back!!

1 Like

Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by gbagagbogo(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=MrMcJay post=61979849]Buhari has 6 media aides and none of them dares say a word.

PA Broadcast Media -
Shaaban Ibrahim Sharada

None of the above mentioned people dares reply the HOS simply for one reason: there is documentary evidence. That is the same reason why the devil runs away when the Christian says "It is Written"

confirm
Re: Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari by namdo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Buhari>>. Maina where are you? I hope you will keep hiding faaa?
Maina>> No, I am here my oga president
Buhari>> Maina why did you deceif me disi buoy? I thought you said Jonathan sacked you when you didi not thief. Walahi, I wee cash you. See wat you aff don to ma gwovament. They naw kwall me kworoption...chaiii Maina!

......na jokeoooooo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries / See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.