Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,269 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China (51468 Views)

Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures) / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mhizsuzzy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rest in peace dear......

But u brother is handsome ooh. but he will be in a mourning state. I need to go to Russia to comfort him ooh, he will need me now
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by highchief1: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
mikejj:
fashion show for 12 hours haba now she wil be going to d nxt world without clothes.rip
in ur village do they bury ppl naked
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by correctguy101(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
I blame the parents....... even house girl no suppose do 12hours straight,

Do? Asin DO? undecided
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by michaelisaiah: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
But that's hour is to much for work
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by correctguy101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by toprealman: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
In Naija....some.peoe do 24 he's/ 3 or 5 day rotation!
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Ginaz(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Such a beauty. Rest in peace. cry
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Diso60090(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
sylviaeo:
THEY R INVESTIGATING HER DEATH. IF ITS IN NIGERIA, AFTER D MASSES TYPE R.I.P, CHURCH DON CLOSE. BODIES OF YOUNG NIGERIAN GUYS R PILING UP IN SOUTH AFRICA.NOBODY ASKS, NOBODY CARES.
the one wey dey sell drug and the one wey dey model na the same
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by temitope277(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Queendoncom:
Eat they won't. Starving themselves just to look like crayfish. Now see the result
grin
Queendoncom:
Eat they won't. Starving themselves just to look like crayfish. Now see the result
haba
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Mckandre(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Trust Russia to backfire, if na my dear country they will just slide it under the rug, another one bites the dust they will say. RIP
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by sylviaeo(f): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Diso60090:
the one wey dey sell drug and the one wey dey model na the same
SO D PEOPLE MURDERED BY D SA POLICE R ALL DRUG DEALERS UH?. U FORGET D STORY OF D STUDENT WHO THE SA POLICE KILLED INSIDE D HOUSE. N BY D WAY, WAT R D POLICE MEANT FOR?. DONT THEY HAVE A JUSTICE SYSTEM IN SA? . R U NOW SAYING IT IS LEGAL TO KILL FOREIGNERS SUSPECTED TO BE DRUG DEALERS?
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
[s]
rentAcock:
That's what happens when these young girls starve themselves for hours and when they finally have a small bowl of soup, they end up gagging themselves to vomit everything. Anorexia bulimia is a major problem for models. But that's what they have to do to maintain a size zero. Just have to wonder what type of guys really admire these scrawny looking girls. When you aren't eating a well balanced diet, your immunity declines and you become prone to infections.
Her agent and the organizers should be arrested immediately and fed a bowl of cyanide.
[/s]

This has nothing to do with anorexia and starvation

1 Like

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by drealcivilceno(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
14 year old model. You have tried...

[b][/b] Brand new 32"LG LCD for sale @45k. Call 08083382517.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by jossykondo: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
and I say what shall it profit a man can she wait for 12 hours for church sermon?
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by maklelemakukula(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
That's what happens when these young girls starve themselves for hours and when they finally have a small bowl of soup, they end up gagging themselves to vomit everything. Anorexia bulimia is a major problem for models. But that's what they have to do to maintain a size zero. Just have to wonder what type of guys really admire these scrawny looking girls. When you aren't eating a well balanced diet, your immunity declines and you become prone to infections.
Her agent and the organizers should be arrested immediately and fed a bowl of cyanide.
shut up!
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
you are a reflection of what is wrong with the Nigerian educational system.

You can't even take your time out to read, because small patience would have told you she died of exhaustion, not anorexia or malnutrition or whatever your limited thoughts led you into thinking. EXHAUSTION

Now, go back and read again.

2 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
shut up!

Fool, I'm typing
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
safarigirl:
you are a reflection of what is wrong with the Nigerian educational system.

You can't even take your time out to read, because small patience would have told you she died of exhaustion, not anorexia or malnutrition or whatever your limited thoughts led you into thinking. EXHAUSTION

Now, go back and read again.

You are a dunce. It is all related. Dummy being mal nourished causes low stamina and leads to exhaustion. You are everything wrong with Nigeria, a highly opionated re.tard.

3 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by maklelemakukula(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:
olodo oversabi
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by maklelemakukula(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:

You are a dunce. It is all related. Dummy being mal nourished causes low stamina and leads to exhaustion. You are everything wrong with Nigeria, a highly opionated re.tard.
keep fooling ursef
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
olodo oversabi

Hahaha, that's what losers call those who are intellectual more superior than them. Go back to school and get enlightened.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:

keep fooling ursef

Keep quoting me to shine, my exceptionally high IQ wouldn't rub off you.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mikejj(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:
is grave the next world??bro.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by maklelemakukula(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:

Hahaha, that's what losers call those who are intellectual more superior than them. Go back to school and get enlightened.
U aren't intelligent. Oversabi wants to kill you
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Malayy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Rest in peace dear......

But u brother is handsome ooh. but he will be in a mourning state. I need to go to Russia to comfort him ooh, he will need me now
Comfort me instead. I am handsome too..
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Too much stress for a small girl. RIP.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
maklelemakukula:
U aren't intelligent. Oversabi wants to kill you

Right. Go ahead and shoot yourself.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
rentAcock:

you came to conclusions from what? So, you think if someone is eating healthily and does not rest, they won't die or have a relapse?

Gosh, you're dumber than I thought undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Yyeske(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
I blame the parents as well, why didn't the mother visit her when she started to complain to her? I guess the mother was after the money and fame her daughter will bring her.
RIP dear.
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by Decryptor(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
sylviaeo:
THEY R INVESTIGATING HER DEATH. IF ITS IN NIGERIA, AFTER D MASSES TYPE R.I.P, CHURCH DON CLOSE. BODIES OF YOUNG NIGERIAN GUYS R PILING UP IN SOUTH AFRICA.NOBODY ASKS, NOBODY CARES.

Who sent them to South Africa in the first place?
Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by rentAcock(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
safarigirl:
you came to conclusions from what? So, you think if someone is eating healthily and does not rest, they won't die or have a relapse?

Gosh, you're dumber than I thought undecided

You are either autistic or just mentally slow. I wouldn't cast you though, you need to be taught in slow motion. Yes eating healthy plays a major part in it. Nobody dies out of exhaustion for walking back and forth a stage for 12hrs. Heck there are people whose jobs require them to stay on their feet for 12hrs+ ex nurses. They don't just die. You obviously didn't read the article, it says she was diagnosed with meningitis! Exactly why I said a lack of proper nutrients reduces your immune system to fight infections. If you have difficulty reading and comprehending all I've written, you should immediately request a full refund from all the schools you've attended.

4 Likes

Re: Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China by mysteryman2014: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Bad market...... Rip

Tu es tres jolie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? / Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.