Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow (9409 Views)

Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by python1: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kingdov:

a few years back people like u screamed 4 d impeachment of Jonathan cause according 2 the budget of that year was not implemented 70 percent before u call anybody a pig show us prove that these years budget was implemented up to 20percent including that of 2016 which includes the state house clinic
I talk am. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by chinedumu23: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
him say na october why november always late on every thing
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Kingdov(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
python1:

I talk am. grin grin grin
u are know for been intellectually unfit to defend okorocha now u have come to nairaland u can't still defend a common budget been as an active APC member u are just a HOBO and u have no intellectual right to call another fellow a pig when u are damn sure u are daftic

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by gurunlocker: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
I see, that's why they have been organizing dinner of recent...
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by josielewa(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
easyfem:
And peace corps of Nigerian will not b involve in diz budget ooooo....
oga relax....it will be there....na our hope be that ooo

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by gidjah(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
So he's not making sense right? Do u no the implication of half budget implementation of a whole year upon a nation?do u no d negative effect it plays on the economy?is that also part of good governance sire?you might wanna enlighten us mr' wisdom'!
herbeedar:

Some people know nothing about governance, those that can even gorvern their home will just come to spew nonsense on nairaland.
Iranu radarada.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by brojoshua: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
It's only money they are spending and sharing, no justice at all. The government is just sitting on all corruption cases or swallowing them or sweeping them under carpet. A corrupt country is an accursed country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by seguno2: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
herbeedar:
Some people know nothing about governance, those that can even gorvern their home will just come to spew nonsense on nairaland.
Iranu radarada.

Instead of pointing out the improvements from the 2017 budget on the citizens that he asked for, you are shouting and screaming “iranu radarada”.
Are you sure you are okay?
Or do you want to see a doctor at Yaba left?
Original iranu radarada. Aitete mu ole, ole fe mu oloko.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by seguno2: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
buJu234:
What abt 2017 own? Cos we didn't see anything oo

No be only you oh.
Even Madam of za oza room and her daughter Zahra no see paracetamol for Aso Rock clinic that has more money than all Teaching hospitals combined.
Buhari is the biggest fraud in our country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by phantom24: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
richeso:
2017 own...how far.. ?

Dem still de look for where to borrow money take execute am, dem never see yet dem de sign another one... APC budget na carryover courses. May God hv mercy on this drawning country angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by oluogbon0000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Me am beginning to get tired of all this slow slow of a thing and heat due to no flow of money!! embarassed
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by juman(m): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2017
Hiss.

Nonsense. What was the result of previous budget made by the useless apc government.

They feed their families only.
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by juman(m): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Truflame:
FCT 2017 budget is yet to be approved till date cry

grin grin grin grin grin

APC is congregation of useless people. Extremely useless people.

They have nothing to offer nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 02, 2017
This matter weak me.

2018 budget presented before the details of 2017 budget bill is made public?

If this occurs as scheduled then it means that PMB has truely lost control of the govt.

On the other hand it is good that nothing is being allowed to delay 2018 budget. It just surprises me that 2017 budget bill and still shrouded in secrecy.
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Ochinex(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Please oh... Nairaland Politicians Would Pension Money be included in the budget? because I heard they would pay pension next Year May.... Please I need answer
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by begge: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Na today! present or not it doesn't make any impact in d live of d common men here in nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Preciousnelly19: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Hope there won't be another missing budget
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by hurricanekatrina(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2017
waiting
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Jaideyone(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
chinedubrazil:

what about 2017 budget? what has its result been? improvement?
all we need is to stop this sentiment of a thing and make this government work.
release budget every year, yet no improvement! smh
something is wrong with the way you reason. you are ignorant of the concept of cause and effect. the question in your foolish post should be directed at your lawmakers. wailers are just confused.

let me break it down for you

The FG submitted 2017 budget to the NASS October last year.
The NASS passed the budget july this year. who is to blame for the slow take off?

the same NASS removed money from Lagos-Ibadan express way and the second Niger bridge and moved it to the purchase of grinding machines. yet you blamed Fashola when julius berger left the site and laid off their workers.

hold your NASS responsible. if the NASS is serious 2018 budget can be passed latest january. blame the right people

i'm currently wailing about Buhari's handling of Maina, Babachir lawal and co but i know when to criticise and when to give credit. that's the difference between progressives and dumb wailers

good morning
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Jaideyone:
something is wrong with the way you reason. you are ignorant of the concept of cause and effect. the question in your foolish post should be directed at your lawmakers. wailers are just confused.

let me break it down for you

The FG submitted 2017 budget to the NASS October last year.
The NASS passed the budget july this year. who is to blame for the slow take off?

the same NASS removed money from Lagos-Ibadan express way and the second Niger bridge and moved it to the purchase of grinding machines. yet you blamed Fashola when julius berger left the site and laid off their workers.

hold your NASS responsible. if the NASS is serious 2018 budget can be passed latest january. blame the right people

i'm currently wailing about Buhari's handling of Maina, Babachir lawal and co but i know when to criticise and when to give credit.

good morning

grin grin call it foolish, . but where did i blame buhari? read well before quoting.
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by bfmconcepts: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2017
what impact does the 2017 budget has on the masses?
we don't care anymore, 2019 is near the corner
Re: Buhari To Present 2018 Budget To Senate Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
We need to actuate the actualization of the 217 budget first and how it impacted on the populace, until then, this is a hogwash and another white elephant project, designed to beguile the naive and undiscerning

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Scales Up Investigations On P&ID / Governor Ikpeazu: I Am Not Leaving PDP. APC is a ‘Stationary Vehicle’ / After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.