Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com (1272 Views)

Open And Verify Paypal Account Completely Free Without Credit Card / Make Paypal payments or Fund your Paypal account @ cheapest rate in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2010
Visit: www.omaviesPAY.com
It is your one-stop online store to solving all your online payments, virtual reloadable cards, offshore bank accounts and electronic funding needs.
All electronic currencies are supported.
Contact us on:
www.omaviesPAY.com
info@omaviespay.com
omaviespay@gmail.com
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
Buy directly from online shops in UK and US, and have us handle the payment, consolidated packaging in cases of multiple packages and shipping directly to your door step.
Our service is cheap, reliable and professional.
Contacts:
www.omaviesPAY.com
info@omaviespay.com
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2010
Buy electronic currency for as low as N165. Shop and pay online with ease by taking opportunity of our online payment option. Try omaviesPAY today and be assured of a wonderful experience.
CLICK HERE for further details.
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2010
At omaviesPAY, we now offer you a U.S ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER at an amazingly low price.  Have your own customized U.S and UK phone number that when called will forward it to your normal Nigeria phone line.
Contact me for details:
EMAIL: info@omaviespay.com
TEL: 08076950004.
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
At omaviesPAY, we now offer you a U.S ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER at an amazingly low price.  Have your own customized U.S and UK phone number that when called will forward it to your normal Nigeria phone line.
For details:

EMAIL: info@omaviespay.com
TEL: 08076950004.
OR visit omaviesPAY and place your order.
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by omaviespay(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2010
We are currently funding electronic unit accounts at a 10% discount. Hurry now and enjoy our Easter promo.
VISIT omaviesPAY today.
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by mounace120: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com
Re: Open, Verify And Fund ANY Electronic Currency Account@www.omaviesPAY.com by mounace120: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello,
my name is Mounace i was looking for a real and everlasting relationship and i came across your profle in this site and it attracted me to write to you.I will like you to write to me with my private email address (mounace44@yahoo.com) for more introduction and also to see my picture.
I will be waiting to receive your mail soonest,remember color,race,religion,etc does not matter in real love but care,love and trust matter a lot.Till then remained blessed.
Miss Mounace
mounace44@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Brand New In Box HP DV6 6c11nr 87k call me Laptops For Sale Holla! Dv7 sold / Price For Nokia 500 And Nokia 700 Phones / 1200w S/s Meat Grinder Stainless Steel Electric Mincer Sausage !!!!SOLD!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.