Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc (3063 Views)

NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / No State For Deployment / Sorry, There Is No More Available State Slot For Deployment - NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by fetakings: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
please ooo .... Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment on nysc portal....what can I do
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
how do you mean? have you registered?
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by Mightyify(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Sorry about that, it seems almost everybody registered on the first three days of the registration unlike previous batches, anyways just summit your application.. ..you must be posted somewhere
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by smartdata(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Also needs solution to this.
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by Ngene44: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Network problem it will come up
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by makaveli902: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls when is the next batch coming up?
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by CelestineC(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mightyify:
Sorry about that, it seems almost everybody registered on the first three days of the registration unlike previous batches, anyways just summit your application.. ..you must be posted somewhere

I am currently facing similar issue... However I submitted it like that

Hopefully they will post me any where

1 Like

Re: No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc by Mightyify(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
CelestineC:

I am currently facing similar issue... However I submitted it like that

Hopefully they will post me any where

Of course they will.... some got abuja sef

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Circular Letter To All 2019 Batch B Stream 1 &2 / Unlimited Free Browsing / NYSC: Diary Of A 2018 Prospective Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.