Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) (5288 Views)

JAMB Profile Registration: How to Create JAMB 2023 Profile with NIN on Phone SMS / Missing Jamb Profile Code Change / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by chigostic54: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nairalanders!!! I checked the jamb profile but i noticed that it has being updated with the so called CAPS. So Jamb rilli meant it, ah! me i neva do the jamb o'level upload, hope e neva close sha.

cc: Lalatisclala,

1 Share

Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by abayormie00(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
No...it still on
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by TheHistorian(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
WHAT THE F**K,
I neva do the o'level re-upload

cc: Lalatisclala
cc: mynd44
Take this to promise land (fp)
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Dkfpaul(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
chigostic54:
Nairalanders!!! I checked the jamb profile but i noticed that it has being updated with the so called CAPS. So Jamb rilli meant it, ah! me i neva do the jamb o'level upload, hope e neva close sha.

were you able to enter d caps account?? sad
chigostic54:

were you able to enter d caps account??
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by abayormie00(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
I think it still under maintenance
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
yeah...still under maintenance
pls is the jamb o'level re upload closed?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Prefola: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmmyG012:
yeah...still under maintenance
pls is the jamb o'level re upload closed?
The reupload is still on buh it might close anytym soon...
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by juniorboy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls what is the consequences for not uploading?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
juniorboy:
Pls what is the consequences for not uploading?

i heard that jamb score and admission automatic forfeited.
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
ok, tnx
Prefola:
The reupload is still on buh it might close anytym soon...
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Applicable to DE candidates too?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Egbedii(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Please how do I re-upload my o'level on jamb's website?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Egbedii:
Please how do I re-upload my o'level on jamb's website?

It is done @ any accredited centres
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Egbedii(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
EmmyG012:

It is done @ any accredited centres
How much is it?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by chigostic54: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Egbedii:

How much is it?
3h, highest 5h.
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by GdexFolami(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
*�PLS, READ �*
*JAMB CAPS PORTAL HAS BEEN ENABLED*
*(TEAM PLATO REPORTS)*

This year 2017 Admission is centrally based and various tertiary institutions will send their admission list to Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) for Approval before it's released officially. This is meant to say that only candidates who score well and have surpass the University aptitude test/ Post UTME will surely get the nods to be admitted.

We'll not write too much as we've promised to keep this short and simple, The JAMB Caps should only be use by candidates who have been offered admission by institution, For Instance, Few days ago, We gathered that the University of Ilorin admission list has been forwarded to Jamb for approval after several hitches, which means a candidate who picked the University is not even expected to visit the CAPS page at all until admission offer. The following are to be noted as an Aspirant, *Once you've not been offered an admission, your portal will read, admitted and you're to accept the offer of admission, You're not expected to accept until you've been offered admission, If your portal reads "recommended", it means a candidate is opened to other institutions, You're not expected to accept If your portal reads "not admitted"*, Anyone who does that do it at his/her risk/detriment.

The link to the caps is available below, http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx . *Please, Make sure you've completely read the information before checking the link at all*.

NOTE - Please, bear in mind that only candidates who meet the O'level and A'level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission for 2017/2018 session.

WhatsApp/Call for Questions and clarifications, *08060948531*, Instructions are paramount to this year's admission, Virtually all fore runner Federal Universities have been mandated to release the their merit list unfailingly next week. We wish you all the best.

*TEAM PLATO REPORTS*
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by yvette234: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
GdexFolami:
*�PLS, READ �*
*JAMB CAPS PORTAL HAS BEEN ENABLED*
*(TEAM PLATO REPORTS)*

This year 2017 Admission is centrally based and various tertiary institutions will send their admission list to Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) for Approval before it's released officially. This is meant to say that only candidates who score well and have surpass the University aptitude test/ Post UTME will surely get the nods to be admitted.

We'll not write too much as we've promised to keep this short and simple, The JAMB Caps should only be use by candidates who have been offered admission by institution, For Instance, Few days ago, We gathered that the University of Ilorin admission list has been forwarded to Jamb for approval after several hitches, which means a candidate who picked the University is not even expected to visit the CAPS page at all until admission offer. The following are to be noted as an Aspirant, *Once you've not been offered an admission, your portal will read, admitted and you're to accept the offer of admission, You're not expected to accept until you've been offered admission, If your portal reads "recommended", it means a candidate is opened to other institutions, You're not expected to accept If your portal reads "not admitted"*, Anyone who does that do it at his/her risk/detriment.

The link to the caps is available below, http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates/candidateprofile.aspx . *Please, Make sure you've completely read the information before checking the link at all*.

NOTE - Please, bear in mind that only candidates who meet the O'level and A'level requirements and other criteria set by institutions would be offered admission for 2017/2018 session.

WhatsApp/Call for Questions and clarifications, *08060948531*, Instructions are paramount to this year's admission, Virtually all fore runner Federal Universities have been mandated to release the their merit list unfailingly next week. We wish you all the best.

*TEAM PLATO REPORTS*

Please what does APPROVED mean and is it safe to click accept when your status says APPROVED
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Daemonsanti(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2017
so if mine says recommended, can I accept it?
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by annae(f): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
pls i uz awaitn result n av uploaded it do i ned 2 re-upload
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by Valentine1818: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
i tried logging into my jamb profile and it said invalid credential what is the meaning
Re: Jamb Profile Updated With Caps (photo) by EmmyG012(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Valentine1818:
i tried logging into my jamb profile and it said invalid credential what is the meaning

Can you screenshot it

(1) (Reply)

Rhematex Consulting & Training Ltd. Cad/programming/graphics Training Are You In / My Son's Teacher Does Not Want A Headache ,She Marked This.(pic) / 2011 Top Colleges & Universities In Nigeria | University Web Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.