Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 (273816 Views)

2024 Seplat Graduate Trainee Scheme / Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / SEPLAT Graduate Recruitment 2018: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Hykecypher: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
i meant verbal and statement deduction.. and yeah u could say so but still would av preferred the letters and shapes.. all the same it all went well ,cant wait for the next stage.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
datascience:

I wanted to reply you in detail but is not worth it.

But if you could remove Jesus girl as your user name, then I would know where to properly place your reply.

Enjoy the freedom
u need me to remove Jesusgirl as my username before you reply me undecided? And what's wrong with now? undecided
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
u need me to remove Jesusgirl as my username before you reply me undecided? And what's wrong with now? undecided
You no dey code self.somebody wanted to reply you harshly because of your initial response but your name "Jesusgirl" saved you.I go change my name to Jesusboy ooo
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
vingeophysicist:
You no dey code self.somebody wanted to reply you harshly because of your initial response but your name "Jesusgirl" saved you.I go change my name to Jesusboy ooo
Who talk say I no code?? Wetin dey wrong with wetin I tell am wey make body dey bite am?? Na the tin wey i wan try understand. Abi no be 25mins them give everybody to take the test??... And why d dude dey fear my username?? Make e talk na.... When dem no tie my mouth to lash back angryundecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Who talk say I no code?? Wetin dey wrong with wetin I tell am wey make body dey bite am.... Na the tin wey I wan try understand.... And why d dude dey fear my username?? Make e talk na.... When dem no tie my mouth to lash back undecided undecided
Jesus girl!!! you lash back hmm
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Jesus girl!!! you lash back hmm

lol what?? Jesus girls are not supposed to defend themselves abi cheesy cheesy and allow people talk to them anyhow they please... That nonsense ended in 2017 biko. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Efe42(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hykecypher:
i meant verbal and statement deduction.. and yeah u could say so but still would av preferred the letters and shapes.. all the same it all went well ,cant wait for the next stage.
did u make it
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
lol what?? Jesus girls are not supposed to defend themselves abi cheesy cheesy and allow people talk to them anyhow they please... That nonsense ended in 2017 biko. angry angry

grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
People who pass this first stage will be in Lagos by first week of February...n the second stage is alot easier.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by akatovic1: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
DonnyE:
Hey guys ..I really dont know why I wasn't shortlisted, I met all the requirements although I already work with a multinational telecoms coy..why why and how why..or are they still shortlisting ?
Boss,
Seplat was just telling you to abeg leave this one for boys.Any way I wrote about an hour and a half ago and I thank God

5 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by kelzgie: 4:40am On Jan 12, 2018
akatovic1:

Dear bro,
What is right is good (as I type this I haven't written) whether people know or not. Please this is a TEST for crying out loud why don't we respect that. I never meant don't share PAST QUESTIONS, GENERAL HINTS i.e no of questions, type of questions, duration e.t.c (even students ask lecturers these), if not that's selfishness and wickedness on my part.
The main crux of the matter is please do not share the actual questions, whether you think it will or will not come out today.
I don't know much (so I can't form I2know cry) and even if I don't get the job NONE OF US WON'T GET NOTHING IN RETURN, there are many opportunities in life. May God bless you and I wish everyone and me writing today the very best.

With Regards,
Commissioner of Statues cool cool
Clear road jho....undesired wisdom
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Who talk say I no code?? Wetin dey wrong with wetin I tell am wey make body dey bite am?? Na the tin wey i wan try understand. Abi no be 25mins them give everybody to take the test??... And why d dude dey fear my username?? Make e talk na.... When dem no tie my mouth to lash back angryundecided undecided

The reason I asked you to remove Jesus girl is having checked your maturity level and the manner in which you replied me. If only Jesus replied you that way, you would have considered using another user name.

I called Dragnet and prior to that, a couple of friends wrote the exam on the 10th Jan, using 35 mins and putting your Jesus' name aside I will assume you joined them in the sharing of snap shot answers too. (Tell that to who you worship, not me). Perhaps, you would go give testimony after all.

My advice, in fact no advice. It is who you are. Your user name? Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ExcelIBK(f): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
dorothy0324:
Thank you for the effort so far in sending practice questions. Kindly send to thelmatony94@gmail.com . I promise to circulate it. Pleaseeee thank you

Please send to ibukunoluwaoyo@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ExcelIBK(f): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Macgyver1:
People who pass this first stage will be in Lagos by first week of February...n the second stage is alot easier.
Cheers

What's the second stage ?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Kendrick213: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Macgyver1:
Cheers
are you from the inside bro? Seplat or dragnet?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Kendrick213: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Hykecypher:
have you been invited already undecided
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Kendrick213:
are you from the inside bro? Seplat or dragnet?

Seplat
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2018
ExcelIBK:

What's the second stage ?
Physical aptitude
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by eddykisses1(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Macgyver1:

Physical aptitude
When will dragnet get back to us for this one we just did?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by akatovic1: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
kelzgie:

Clear road jho....undesired wisdom
Bros,
So this thing pain you reach this level eyaaa cry. cry However I have noticed that our leaders are not our problem, its our mentality (including me ) and I am working on mine .Thank you nevertheless and I wish you success in the test you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2018
eddykisses1:

When will dragnet get back to us for this one we just did?
I don't know the exact date, but it is this month.

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Lionbite(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Macgyver1:

I don't know the exact date, but it is this month.
pls what does the physical aptitude entails
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by ExcelIBK(f): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Macgyver1:

Seplat

You work with Seplat How's working there like in all aspects.... Timing , financial, e.t.c
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2018
datascience:

The reason I asked you to remove Jesus girl is having checked your maturity level and the manner in which you replied me. If only Jesus replied you that way, you would have considered using another user name.

I called Dragnet and prior to that, a couple of friends wrote the exam on the 10th Jan, using 35 mins and putting your Jesus' name aside I will assume you joined them in the sharing of snap shot answers too. (Tell that to who you worship, not me). Perhaps, you would go give testimony after all.

My advice, in fact no advice. It is who you are. Your user name? Definitely not.
k

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Adefolarin19(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2018
bammy2050:
Gd evening to everyone! I just received a mail from dragnet as regards my application... I didn't get a mail when others were getting theirs.... Anyone in my shoe? Guess its because I wasn't through with my NYSC as at the point of registration.

They sent me a mail yesterday asking me to provide the date i ll finish my NYSC
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
it was 25mins too for everybody yesterday.... Biko calm down and hope for the best.
datascience, I'm still trying to find out what's wrong with what I said here... Well... I don leave your matter abeg... You're too "mature" for my liking....

5 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2018
ExcelIBK:

You work with Seplat How's working there like in all aspects.... Timing , financial, e.t.c
In all aspects: its as good as you can think, with great career prospects.

3 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Macgyver1: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Lionbite:

pls what does the physical aptitude entails
It's just a normal test, with human supervision. Unlike the online test where no one supervised you. The aim is to ascertain if you did the online test yourself.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by KceeK: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Would it still be supervised by dragnet?
Macgyver1:

It's just a normal test, with human supervision. Unlike the online test where no one supervised you. The aim is to ascertain if you did the online test yourself.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
datascience, I'm still trying to find out what's wrong with what I said here... Well... I don leave your matter abeg... You're too "mature" for my liking....

Like I said. I have no time with a brawl with you.

Enjoy the freedom please
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Mote2(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Adefolarin19:

They sent me a mail yesterday asking me to provide the date i ll finish my NYSC

Please, when did you finish your undergraduate study?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
datascience:

Like I said. I have no time with a brawl with you.

Enjoy the freedom please
Guy the time allocated for numerical reasoning is usually higher because of calculation.Those people you are talking about there question where numerical reasoning.logical reasoning requires lesser time since its all about reading.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (93) (Reply)

How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.