Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 (267411 Views)

Seplat Graduate Trainee Invitation / Seplat Petroleum Development Company 2018 Graduate Scheme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by BlackGoldBoy: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
klassd:
Checked my mail and saw the invite for interview. Awesome morning.

Double preparation. Dangote 8th, Seplat 9th
how was it?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
Sup guys...how was it
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Oye21a: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Have they started getting back to people after the interview?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 17, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Lynuche: 7:23pm On May 19, 2018
Oye21a:
Have they started getting back to people after the interview?
nope
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 3:04pm On May 23, 2018
Hello People any update on the last interview? if seplat has called successful candidates, please do share with us.. thank you
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2018
Chuxity:
Hello People any update on the last interview? if seplat has called successful candidates, please do share with us.. thank you

Not yet. They said 3 - 4 weeks after. Today makes it just two weeks since the first interview was held and 4 days since the last one was held, so not even sure if we are waiting 3 - 4 weeks from the first day or from the last day.

Everyone should just carryon with their lives and not dwell too much on it before it gives someone heart attack to have come this far and still end up getting ela.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
Many thanks @AaronOwjay for the timely update.. wow 3-4 weeks is a lot of time to wait and no one knows if it is from the first or last interview.but as you rightly pointed out we should not dwell much on it before one gets a heart attack. In Gods time he would make everything beautiful. I will holla at you in two weeks time again for updates, thank you
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Oye21a: 12:41pm On May 27, 2018
H
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jayboltz(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
pls I knw this is not related to what d thread is all about,does any one knw abt past questions for those wanting to do IT with seplat?
any pdf of any sort would go a long way

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 7:12am On May 31, 2018
Jayboltz:
pls I knw this is not related to what d thread is all about,does any one knw abt past questions for those wanting to do IT with seplat?

Hey, you can download online now, Just type IT interview questions and answers PDF. BTW, are you just shortlisted for the interview or what?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 31, 2018
How can someone apply for IT at SEPLAT help please
Jayboltz:
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Jayboltz(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2018
simplebb:

Hey, you can download online now, Just type IT interview questions and answers PDF. BTW, are you just shortlisted for the interview or what?
thanks I appreciate. just preparing for d aptitude test they normally give to intending IT students..yet to get a date for d test tho,bt it's this month
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 8:04pm On May 31, 2018
Jayboltz:

thanks I appreciate. just preparing for d aptitude test they normally give to intending IT students..yet to get a date for d test tho,bt it's this month

Okay and I was thinking IT (Information Technology) lol not knowing it was Industrial Training, Kindly prepare by studying Numerical aptitude, Verbal and Current affairs.
Those three areas will surely be extensively covered.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Damzito10: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chuxity:
Many thanks @AaronOwjay for the timely update.. wow 3-4 weeks is a lot of time to wait and no one knows if it is from the first or last interview.but as you rightly pointed out we should not dwell much on it before one gets a heart attack. In Gods time he would make everything beautiful. I will holla at you in two weeks time again for updates, thank you
Hello guys any update on the last interview yet?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Seplat kwa....no go dey put mind for any Nigerian job o.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2018
AgamaProf:
Seplat kwa....no go dey put mind for any Nigerian job o.

Lol, boys don tire to dey wait.
If by Friday no news then we have cause to worry, For now, just to keep hoping the goodnews land soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Dconfidentwoman: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the break.

Please has anyone gotten feedback from Seplat?

Kindly share
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Dconfidentwoman:
Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the break.

Please has anyone gotten feedback from Seplat?

Kindly share

@AaronOwjay please any update from seplat. its a month now after the last interview. Please share with us any update. Thank you
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello, please is it possible or right to try and contact the recruitment team since it’s been more than 4 weeks?
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilianchilaka:
Hello, please is it possible or right to try and contact the recruitment team since it’s been more than 4 weeks?

Hi, from my own knowledge if you have waited long enough even after the expiration of the said date. That you were told, they will get back to you and dont get replies from them. I see nothing wrong to contact them. You telling the recruiter that you are really interested in the job position.

If you decide to ask the recruitment team and they gave you a reply. Please do share with us here. Thank you
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by simplebb: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
lilianchilaka:

It is right to contact them, have even been trying to, the four weeks has elapsed. It is good to know where one stand. and it shows one has interest in d job.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by AaronOwjay(m): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Chuxity:

@AaronOwjay please any update from seplat. its a month now after the last interview. Please share with us any update. Thank you

Nothing yet o. We are all waiting and seeing how much Kidney is on the black market grin
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
AaronOwjay:

Nothing yet o. We are all waiting and seeing how much Kidney is on the black market grin

lols no time.. the sales is going to be a good one. I am on the waiting list as well. lets keep hope alive. there would be goodnews.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Juniorafri: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Na wà oh, why can't these people just keep to their promise of 3-4 weeks.
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Juniorafri: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
� seems everyone has moved on without Seplat sef �
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juniorafri:
Juniorafri:
Lol, not everyone, I’m seriously still waiting on them tbh.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by chloride6: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Seplat has started sending congratulatoty emails...

Check ooh.

I didn't apply ooh.

Don't pm abeg

My guy got email tonight.

Nearly went crazy grin

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Chuxity: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
@aaronowjay, please can you confirm this message folks on this thread pls do enquire as well the authenticity of this message. thank you

chloride6:
Seplat has started sending congratulatoty emails...

Check ooh.

I didn't apply ooh.

Don't pm abeg

My guy got email tonight.

Nearly went crazy grin
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by chloride6: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chuxity:
@aaronowjay, please can you confirm this message folks on this thread pls do enquire as well the authenticity of this message. thank you

Mail I saw with my eyes. My guy nearly went mad.

I mean mad grin
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
what discipline is your friend
Re: Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 by chloride6: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
PCGamer:
what discipline is your friend

Studied engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (93) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.