Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion (49555 Views)

Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by nnokwa042(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Muslim terrorist Russian military dey wait for una
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by delishpot: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Meanwhile .......

Nigeria unveils plans to start manufacturing toothpick and pencils in future.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by PPMCP: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Bede2u:
While U.S and Russia are flexing muscles and starting war upanda, China is quietly rising... non violently.

Nigeria can emulate China who was suffering the same issues Nigeria now suffer just 30 years ago.

Today, 30 years later, they have become the largest global economy

We dont need more wars.... we need infrastructure, restructure and patriotism

Please think logically, you are a potential tomorrow leader. You think china will not do the same if it finally finds its way to number 1 or 2 in world power ranking? let's stop being lazy by making some sort of statements. Let Nigeria develop in all direction, military, economic, health, etc because they are all interwoven. when ever I see what Young men are moulding and constructing in nnewi and aba, all I think is that Nigeria needs to do things differently and world powers would start respecting us. The latest iPhone is almost 1 million naira. we have sound electronic, computer engineer and computer scientists in Nigeria who can set up phone circuits from scratch. If you don't have them in your school, I met them in UNN. Phone making is so simple that I just wonder why we youths will not start asking our leaders questions. Lazy and backward country depending on Oil for survival. Other countries are Breaking scientific records and we are in this country fighting for sharia law in the north and SW, changing politics to do or die affair in the SE, fighting open grazing in Middle belt. etc... Shame on this country.
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by cstr1000: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Aldebaran:
Russia,the real POLICE OF THE WORLD.... grin

The only thing USA does is to boast,brag and turn peaceful countries into war zones...
How Is Russia the real police of the world? What has Russia done to stop conflicts in Africa like America has done for decades?
How much Russian aid does Nigeria get for malaria and Hiv aids? None.
Russia is a regional power.

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by Bede2u(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2017
PPMCP:

Please think logically, you are a potential tomorrow leader. You think china will not do the same if it finally finds its way to number 1 or 2 in world power ranking? let's stop being lazy by making some sort of statements. Let Nigeria develop in all direction, military, economic, health, etc because they are all interwoven. when ever I see what Young men are moulding and constructing in nnewi and aba, all I think is that Nigeria needs to do things differently and world powers would start respecting us. The latest iPhone is almost 1 million naira. we have sound electronic, computer engineer and computer scientists in Nigeria who can set up phone circuits from scratch. If you don't have them in your school, I met them in UNN. Phone making is so simple that I just wonder why we youths will not start asking our leaders questions. Lazy and backward country depending on Oil for survival. Other countries are Breaking scientific records and we are in this country fighting for sharia law in the north and SW, changing politics to do or die affair in the SE, fighting open grazing in Middle belt. etc... Shame on this country.
u started as if u were going to debunk what i said (since i wasnt being logical). U ended up agreeing with me.
U think china isnt developing in 'military, economic and health?'
U think we need more wars?
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by dfrost: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
But in Nigeria we unveil newer version of corruption:

Smuggling In Of Contraband Person.

I don die cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by blackhinstan: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

I love Russia. grin

Dont mind the Zoologian
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by blackhinstan: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
KangaIye:
Russia the silent world power.

point of correction

world strongest
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by blackhinstan: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
musa234:
Other countries developing at a fast space, Nigerian government appointing corrupt politicians into different vital positions to steal more money.. There was a country.

Without developing or transfer of technology,, no country can develop
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by Eniola7(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bede2u:
While U.S and Russia are flexing muscles and starting war upanda, China is quietly rising... non violently.

Nigeria can emulate China who was suffering the same issues Nigeria now suffer just 30 years ago.

Today, 30 years later, they have become the largest global economy

We dont need more wars.... we need infrastructure, restructure and patriotism

you know they read bible at end time nation will rise against themselve.......

They are preparing for end time
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by colossus91(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria someone is a saint among thieves ok oooo saint morris sowie saint buhari!!
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by KangaIye: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
blackhinstan:

point of correction

world strongest

They don't make noise the way US does, but I bet if America can withstand Russia. That is why I said the silent world power.
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by davibid: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yeligray:
who will give the money?, dangote?

Even if you order those suits for the Nigerian Army, the men at the top will still resell them to BH.

#TraitorsEverywhere

1 Like

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

guy dat Osborne motherless money dey crack my ribs n dat ur smuggling of contraband person

guy Belle dey pain me
my broad na wetin e be nah

2 Likes

Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
dami2boi:

Got me laughing hard.
abeg laf jare notin do u
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Which one is contraband person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
d person that was smuggled into the country and was reinstated angry smiley
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
dfrost:

I don die cheesy grin
abeg oh, no die and kill urself oh. Atak gawd begew
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by Daeylar(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
d person that was smuggled into the country and was reinstated angry smiley

Udonmeanit shocked shocked shocked

I don't know this person shocked grin grin grin grin
Please tell me grin
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Udonmeanit shocked shocked shocked

I don't know this person shocked grin grin grin grin
Please tell me grin
I heard he plays for Buhari FC, his name is Mainaldo. Very skillful and talented Thief player lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
God bless mother Russia. grin.

I love Russia.
i guess u hold a russian pp
Re: Russia Unveils Superman Suit That Allows Soldiers To Walk Through Fire&Explosion by WealthyMay(f): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Inverter And Solar Panel Solution To Nigeria Electricity Failure / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.