Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Beware Of Nice Girls Posing As Girlfriends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Nice Girls Posing As Girlfriends (448 Views)

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / 12 Civilians Posing As Soldiers In Army Uniform Arrested In Ogun State / 67-year-old American Posing As ‘nigerian Prince’ Arrested For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Nice Girls Posing As Girlfriends by badboyphc: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2017
So guys I met this girl, very sweet and all. Let’s Call her Stephanie Brown. She was so nice to a fault, however, I could tell there was something fishy. I suspected she was a prostitute. I mean this girl was always talking about going to church with me and all that crap. However, she was sellling her vagina on the side. She was acting like a good girl to trap me. I found men texting her asking to meet up in hotel rooms. I confronted her and she still denied and started crying.

Bottom line. I found out she was a prostitute. I regret ever meeting her in my life and hope she dies a slow death.
Re: Beware Of Nice Girls Posing As Girlfriends by DanseMacabre(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2017
BEWARE OF DOGS GIRLS IN GENERAL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tasers / Student Of Nsukka, Robbed & Kicked In His Private Part “needs N50k For Operation / ETO Samuel Denied Sending Any Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.