Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son (81725 Views)

Speaker House Of Rep Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Bola Tinubu - Photo / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / David Bamigboye Is Dead! First Military Governor Of Kwara Dies At 78 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Such a young and handsome guy.

The guy in blue suit is not Jide Tinubu, that is Jide Tokan, please take note!!!
handsome guy ke,
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by ronk3(f): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2017
I think this the guy

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by joenor(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Hiya too bad. RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So what should we do with his picture

Enlarge it and put it in our parlor and office abi undecided
ur blood dey hot o! cheesy
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by juman(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Old picture.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by anonimi: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
raker300:
How can this young man die of heart attack Biko nu?

This your kweshun too hard to answer oh. My mouth too small to answer abeg. lipsrsealed
Maybe you can decode from this All Poverty Congress, APC logo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by Baroba(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
stillondmatter:
The kind of life these rich guys live often make them come down with all sorts of health dysfunction. I wish others learn to tread softly. ..

RIP Mr Tinubu

Anybody can drop and die at anytime regardless of lifestyle, sometimes its genetic or congenital..
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by kenny5811(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So what should we do with his picture

Enlarge it and put it in our parlor and office abi undecided
... d thing weak me o..
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by molasautos(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Nawa for this fake reporters,this guy is hon damola kasumu tinubu's nephew not jide tinubu
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by 36STATES: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
It is overdose. Too much enjoyment on looted money.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by nefertitiram: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Is he davidos friend?
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by oluboom(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2017
OP, d heading of this thread sounds like tinubu already has a dead second son
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by omoharry(f): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Such a young and handsome guy.

The guy in blue suit is not Jide Tinubu, that is Jide Tokan, please take note!!!
The guy nor fine abeg...but may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP TO YOU THO.....

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by chiayo101(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yippsy:
This is not Jide Tinubu. This is Hon Kasumu representing Ikeja constituency in Lagos state House of Assembly. Pls take correction biko
yes
Op take note abeg
Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by manitoba(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is not Jide Tinubu's photo. He hardly take pictures though I have one of his rare pictures which no sane person expected me to be splashing over social media. People around Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah knows Jide very well. A.top notch political and economic analyst when in his right element. RIP Bro.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by argob44(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
AutoReportNG:
APC national leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu lost his son on the 30th Oct., 2017, No one has been able to bring out his picture, but trust AutpReportNG to always have your back.. This is what Jide Tinubu looks like. Mr. Jide is the first son of Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

FAKE FAKE YOU.... His real picture below. the guys u posted is Bola Tinubu's nephew. And see how u are bragging.lol, the 2nd photo is the guy posted and bragging u are the only one that got it.smh....lol, his name is Hon Kasumu

Re: Jide Tinubu: Photo Of Bola Tinubu's Dead First Son by argob44(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
ronk3:
I think this the guy
nope thats not him, see him below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.