Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) (29707 Views)

7 Units Of 30 To 50 Tons Trucks To Move Gypsum From Apapa Wharf To Ibese / Aliko Dangote Says Apapa-oshodi Road Will Last For 40 Years When Completed / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Michael004: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:

You mean cownu the coward? e dey here. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
slimiyke:

Have you visited Onne port here in rivers state? You need to see what a real concrete road looks like

That road is within the port complex. It is normal for all ports & large factories. I remember that construction was done by Messrs Adrian Volker firm in the 80s & expanded some years ago. You may as well ask Adrian Volker to reconstruct Eleme to Onne (Naval College / Port) road. This is the main public motor way & let us see how the concrete will look. Note, cements also have different quality.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by lexy2014: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Relief at last, I hope they relocate those tankers too if they want these roads to last.

Lalasticlala
its good d road is being. Nepotism has finally won d day hence work on d road has commenced (I don't no when dangote started constructing roads). 4d trucks, they are in apapa to stay except NPA can work on its processes and give beter attention to warri, pH&calabar ports
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by vincentissue(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Unemadu post=61989827]Doesn’t look thick enough [/quote

U can make it thick urself ]
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:

But badoo boys no dey claim say dem develop Lagos na undecided na those people wey dey call dem selves developers I dey talk. Dem say na dem develop Lagos, that is why dem don begin dey develop India, Indonesia, Cambodia etc. Abi you hear say badoo boys dey call dem selves developers? grin grin
broda mi no mind IPOB dem even dey try to build houses for Lagos go okota amuwo odofin satellite monkey village Tedi village coker adetola aguda trade fair na dem get am ,but our aboki people no dey gree build house for Lagos unless thier big men wey dey chop from government dey buy houses for ikoyi and lekki,but broda mi this skull mining is disgracing us bad gan
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by python1: 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
broda mi no mind IPOB dem even dey to build houses for Lagos go okota amuwo odofin satellite monkey village Tedi village coker adetola aguda trade fair na dem get am ,but our aboki people no dey gree build house for Lagos unless thier big men wey dey chop from government dey buy houses for ikoyi and lekki,but broda mi this skull mining is disgracing us bad gan
I understand, see the way Igbos even build their towns, as per Paris. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by dataking: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
broda mi no mind IPOB dem even dey to build houses for Lagos go okota amuwo odofin satellite monkey village Tedi village coker adetola aguda trade fair na dem get am ,but our aboki people no dey gree build house for Lagos unless thier big men wey dey chop from government dey buy houses for ikoyi and lekki,but broda mi this skull mining is disgracing us bad gan

Mumu, ur moniker betrays your stupidity. Shows how brainless you are. Trying to sound Yoruba, yinmu
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by famifox: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Good.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by slimiyke(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2017
babaolofin:

That road is within the port complex. It is normal for all ports & large factories. I remember that construction was done by Messrs Adrian Volker firm in the 80s & expanded some years ago. You may as well ask Adrian Volker to reconstruct Eleme to Onne (Naval College / Port) road. This is the main public motor way & let us see how the concrete will look. Note, cements also have different quality.
Let get to the root bro.... You made a comment with much credit to dangote for a constructing a road using cement within the port there in Lagos while here we have a more standard and quality road constructed here in Onne Port this road is nothing less than 30cm thickness and was done by a Company operating here within the port facility......The morale of my argument with you is just the STANDARD and QUALITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Where is Mazi ?
Has been swallowed by the PYTHON!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
slimiyke:

Let get to the root bro.... You made a comment with much credit to dangote for a constructing a road using cement within the port there in Lagos while here we have a more standard and quality road constructed here in Onne Port this road is nothing less than 30cm thickness and was done by a Company operating here within the port facility......The morale of my argument with you is just the STANDARD and QUALITY.

OK. I see. I understand you. I know Onne port very well. I have been at the NPA Lighter Terminal opposite Naval College during its construction that is why I mentioned the firm. This road will take take time & resources if it were to be thick as ports or large factories road. Remember, this is a major road & not within the port complex. Also remember that engineering design must have been done & the company can easily come for maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by dfrost: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
slimiyke:

Have you visited Onne port here in rivers state? You need to see what a real concrete road looks like

Can't you see that he's praising the man? Read his post again and slowly.

In addition to your comment, even Bonny Island has concrete roads. They last for years if constructed well.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by EvilMetahuman: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2017
famifox:
Good
werey

If your odds are so sure, why not play it with your fathers house and become a billionaire.

Some gullibles will fall for this o.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by slimiyke(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
dfrost:

Can't you see that he's praising the man? Read his post again and slowly.

In addition to your comment, even Bonny Island has concrete roads. They last for years if constructed well.
Am sure you must have typed all these with much anger.....Anyways, I've been exposed to much industrial jobs done with high specifications and of international standard so I don't think my support would be so cheaply won just because of a mere 10cm thickness road construction � am not a mediocre and will never settle for less bro....If its not worth it I don't dare queue in....Its all about QUALITY and STANDARD.....kudos to him though.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2017
python1:
You mean cownu the coward? e dey here. grin grin grin

gringringrin

Real pigs don suffer for una hand!? Being a pig sef go don tire demgringringrin

Never knew there were ds many pics of pigs on d internet sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2017
buskie13:
concrete roads doesn't last,what are you saying?

Concrete dont do wat!

I've personal experience with d obajana-kabba junctn road. Over d past five years, with heavy duty cement trucks, no potholes!

Whereas, d asphalt abj-lkj road just complete, has been rescheduled for repairs, several times over within d same period!
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by babastanlolo: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
This road reconstruction has been on for well over three months now. Am surprised posted is just knowing. And please be well informed, it is not dangote constructing the road alone. It is partnership between Dangote company, flourmill of Nigeria n Nigeria port authority. You can get more info on the Internet on the sharing formula. Lasting dangote construction company in partnership with AG construction were awarded the contract. Next time you post old make sure you have enough fact so as not to mislead people n readers. Thank you
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
babastanlolo:
This road reconstruction has been on for well over three months now. Am surprised posted is just knowing. And please be well informed, it is not dangote constructing the road alone. It is partnership between Dangote company, flourmill of Nigeria n Nigeria port authority. You can get more info on the Internet on the sharing formula. Lasting dangote construction company in partnership with AG construction were awarded the contract. Next time you post old make sure you have enough fact so as not to mislead people n readers. Thank you

You are right. The writer of this article missed the project breakdown. He said tax holiday would be granted to Dangote group for reconstruction. This is for a big, wider & long road project - the Oshodi to Apapa Express way. It seems this Wharf Road project is not part of that project. This is the project Dangote & FMN paid =N=2.5 billion to support.

Thanks for the information
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
slimiyke:

Never been there. I don’t do too much traveling unless I have business to attend to in the area. I looked at some pictures and I must say it looks nice.

My only question is why won’t/don’t/can’t we use other ports rather than continuously congesting tin can?
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
buskie13:
concrete roads doesn't last,what are you saying?

http://www.brighthubengineering.com/concrete-technology/45858-concrete-roads-vs-asphalt-roads/

Concrete is highly durable. Check the article.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by raphy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
babaolofin:

I got you. Any Apapa brought up will remember those areas. You forgot WAZOBIA & Apapa sailors life at night & Wharf rats hustlings in that area.

Were u got me? Abeg stay ya lane. U want to drag apapa with me.

Abeg go look for work
.u expect me to write sermon of my life in apapa from pèle wura Cresent to Calcutta road.. To Kingsway.

Guy just chill u never travel as I have travel. You can see thT I hv been here for many yrs.
Respect.
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Lmaooooo
Keneshuku can't wait to start hawking gala on the road.
gala no dey thick lik ds again
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who again saw that guy sleeping on duty
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by dfrost: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
slimiyke:

Am sure you must have typed all these with much anger.....Anyways, I've been exposed to much industrial jobs done with high specifications and of international standard so I don't think my support would be so cheaply won just because of a mere 10cm thickness road construction � am not a mediocre and will never settle for less bro....If its not worth it I don't dare queue in....Its all about QUALITY and STANDARD.....kudos to him though.

Anger? Not at all wink cheesy. I understand and agree with your point. I'm not affected by mediocre achievements too.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
Patriot or Idiot?
Re: Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Considering the fact that you come from a long lineage of mediocre bricklayers, you can mobilize your family members to carry headpan and march to site.

You'll come to Nairaland and type nonsense because of jealousy and generational foolishness. Meanwhile, Ikpeazu is mixing cement with saliva to make roads for you clowns in Abia.

grin grin grin
wicked!!
just wicked!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.