Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! (1108 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2017
An overexcited Satayogaga took to Instagram to share a quick video of her new hairstyle and hot designed nails with beadlike designs.

She wrote:

“So i finally showed off my #shorthair & nails ��
My (UK) hairdresser is so lit try him @mike4girls
U like my nails? Reach @dre_signature
Have a wonderful #thursday �� love u’all.”
And our beautiful Lola Idije quickly left a beautiful comment that out stood the comments of others.

Source: http://joelsblog.com.ng/you-too-much-my-baby-actress-lola-idije-commends-satayogaga-on-her-new-hair-cut-and-nails/#ixzz4xEcxsOzD

Re: Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Guys!! Who has Lalasticlala's number there is a new thread!!
Re: Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! by stillondmatter: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2017
This babe is really balling hard. ..well,what will pay will eventually PAY
Re: Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! by Larrey(f): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Nothing special about the short hair or her look cos she use to look prettier than this.
Re: Photos: "You Too Much My Baby" Lola Idije Commends Satayogaga On Her New Looks!! by barbiecue(f): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
See her eyebrows

(1) (Reply)

Ay Got Bash By Fans For Calling Some People Mumu On Falz Post On Instagram / So Shocking:,nollywood-actress-nora-nkiruka-ugo Has Died / Maheeda Shares Topless Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.