Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent (25835 Views)

Quick Teller Paypoint POS / Can't Register For Quickteller Paypoint / Quickteller Paypoint (na Em Pay Pass) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 3:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Are you satisfied or not satisfied? Do you want to become an agent or you still want to make an enquiry? You can contact any of the FIP'S (financial inclusion partners) in your local government Areas especially in Abuja

Call Chioma on 08022100320

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 3:32am On Nov 02, 2017
It's available only for 85000 naira.......utilize this opportunity while it last... enjoy!!! Or call 08022100320 for more enquiry

1 Share

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Austin234(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Very costly. A good android phone can serve the same purpose
odionibhadode:
It's available only for 85000 naira.......utilize this opportunity while it last... enjoy!!!
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Help yourself today to Make your business grow..... With quickteller, reduction of stress is surE !!!
BECOME AGENT WITH QUICKTELLER TODAY AND DO ALL TRANSACTIONS FOR CUSTOMER...
(na small thing you need to take promote your business.. Dem talk am say those wen sabi handwork nor need signboard.. Nor be lie oooo.. With quickteller your business success is sure......

For more inquiry, make you Contact ifiscustomercare@interswitchgroup.com or call Chioma on 08022100320

1 Share

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by karlboss: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Austin234:
How do we achieve same purpose with Android phone
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Just with quickteller paypoint application
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
With your smart phone, You will have to download the app on Google Play Store named (quickteller paypoint agent) after downloading, you still need to be activated.... You cant log in because you will need a pin. With the electronic wallet that will be created for you and the pin that will be sent to your mail, you are good to go...

Did I answer your question or you are still not clear?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by miniziter(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Austin234:

But it can't be effective like that of POS. A good business person shouldn't think about the cost but about the result.

1 Like

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by ysalli: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
I was surprised to discover that I will be charged more for using the POS after purchasing it wit 85,000.
CBN charges
Quickteller charges
before my adding my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by emandman: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
ysalli:
I was surprised to discover that I will be charged more for using the POS after purchasing it wit 85,000.
CBN charges
Quickteller charges
before my adding my own

Kindly explain the details of the charges before I put head into it
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2018
All quickteller paypoint agents are well trained so after buying the pos, you will also be trained on how to insert charges that both you and your customers will be convenient with the charges...

Become an agent and u will be trained..

Agents have started buying more than one or two quickteller pos... Please don't stay behind, join the winning team... We are always on ground to put you through.

For more enquiries call Chioma on 08022100320

1 Like

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by benson4u(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello I just purchased one so what are the charges I'm expecting?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by pat077: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
What are the requirements for getting one and what is the difference between Quickteller pos and getting the pos from bank
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 5:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Whats your agent name and which state are you operating your business??

It will be good you introduce yourself

All cashout transactions, we charge customers #152.5

Agent gets back commission of #50
Bank takes #52.5
While quickteller gets #50

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by benson4u(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
odionibhadode:
Whats your agent name and which state are you operating your business??

It will be good you introduce yourself

All cashout transactions, we charge customers #152.5

Agent gets back commission of #50
Bank takes #52.5
While quickteller gets #50
Agent name is Dolor Okiemute Benson
I'm in Rivers state
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Can we have your wallet number for confirmation?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by benson4u(m): 2:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Its confirmed sir you are truly a quickteller paypoint agent ...

What was your question again and what do you want us to do for you sir

We are always available to answer your question to your satisfaction.

I await your reply

Thanks for using quickteller paypoint.

Regards

Odion Ibhadode

1 Share

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by benson4u(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2018
odionibhadode:
Its confirmed sir you are truly a quickteller paypoint agent ...

What was your question again and what do you want us to do for you sir

We are always available to answer your question to your satisfaction.

I await your reply

Thanks for using quickteller paypoint.

Regards

Odion Ibhadode

I purchased the POS machine for N85000 early last month, getting to more than a month now I've not received the POS. Wanted to know why the delay? I want to also know the charges per transaction using the POS and maintenance fee?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by odionibhadode(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
We were told that every agent that made payment for pos from on the 1st of September will be affected with delayed deployment of POS

Am surprised you weren't told .

But not to worry. Terminals will soon be available and you will get yours as soon as possible if your payment is confirmed..

CHARGES

As for the pos

Every transaction you do , money reflects in your wallet immediately

And for every cashout, we charge the customers 152.5

Out of that 152.5
You get #50
Interswitch gets #50
While bank gets 52.5

Then for transfer, the charges remain the same as the platform

Transfer of #100 - 10,000
Charges #100
You get Commission #50

While Transfer 10,001 and above
Charges #150
You get back commission #75

BILL PAYMENT

for every transaction you do , we charge you #100 and you get back commission #50

Very soon all bills payment will be added on the POS as pos payment code have been made available

FROM THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, NO PAYMENT MADE FOR MAINTENANCE

Contact your FIP for more info

Thanks and regard

Ibhadode Paul Odion
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by carbon1224(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
How long will it take us to have the pos machine
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by linuses: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
pat077:
What are the requirements for getting one and what is the difference between Quickteller pos and getting the pos from bank
You did not answer this question.
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by linuses: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
How can I use quick teller to make payments on remita
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Austin234:
Please how do I use my android phone for this purpose?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2019
odionibhadode:
All quickteller paypoint agents are well trained so after buying the pos, you will also be trained on how to insert charges that both you and your customers will be convenient with the charges...

Become an agent and u will be trained..

Agents have started buying more than one or two quickteller pos... Please don't stay behind, join the winning team... We are always on ground to put you through.

For more enquiries call Chioma on 08022100320
do you have whatsapp group for your agents?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
A transaction fee of 100 naira was charged for purchasing data of 500mb for a client, how much I wan come take charge the customer now? QT has really changed. Let me look for alternatives

1 Like

Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by benson4u(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Emdee590:
A transaction fee of 100 naira was charged for purchasing data of 500mb for a client, how much I wan come take charge the customer now? QT has really changed. Let me look for alternatives
Bro the extra #100 is shared between you and Quickteller 50/50
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2019
benson4u:
Bro the extra #100 is shared between you and Quickteller 50/50
Still doesn't make sense
Meaning I can't sale data for a client na
Imagine buying Etisalat 500MB directly from the network cost 500 naira and buying from me cost 600 naira
Guy check am na
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
The POS is available now, all agent should check their profile. 65k only
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by timilehing(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Emdee590:
The POS is available now, all agent should check their profile. 65k only
Are you with Quickteller? Which state are you?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by Emdee590(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
yes, Sokoto State
timilehing:
Are you with Quickteller? Which state are you?
Re: Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent by timilehing(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Emdee590:
yes, Sokoto State
FIP or agent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! / CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.