Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard (1370 Views)

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / How Do I Order My Payoneer Mastercard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard by 9jayes: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A PAYONEER MASTERCARD

Withdraw money world wide from any ATM.

It is free to get.

You ll' get $20 bunus.

Receive and send money world wide at the comfort of your home.

Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, amazon, Jumia, etc.

To transfer money to another Payoneer Mastercard holder.

Transfer your bitcoin coins and other stuff to your account and vice-versa.

To withdraw your online income in platforms such as fiverr, freelancer, upwork etc.

Apply for free here
http://akeentech.com/2017/10/how-to-openapply-for-payoneer-mastercard-in-nigeria-2017/
Re: Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard by 9jayes: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
9jayes:
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A PAYONEER MASTERCARD

Withdraw money world wide from any ATM.

It is free to get.

You ll' get $20 bunus.

Receive and send money world wide at the comfort of your home.

Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, amazon, Jumia, etc.

To transfer money to another Payoneer Mastercard holder.

Transfer your bitcoin coins and other stuff to your account and vice-versa.

To withdraw your online income in platforms such as fiverr, freelancer, upwork etc.

Apply for free here
http://akeentech.com/2017/10/how-to-openapply-for-payoneer-mastercard-in-nigeria-2017/
Re: Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard by Femoje(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. Femi Owatemi WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Re: Why You Should Have A Payoneer Mastercard by 9jayes: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Femoje:
hello,
my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social
network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and
programming the network site for about four months now to bring out
the best.
we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering
in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next
month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to
your capacity and interest.
I will be glad to get feedback from you.
Best Regard.
Femi Owatemi
WhatsApp: +2348173857040

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Daily & Monthly Delivery Plan:nediva World / Advertise Your Fashion Business For FREE To Over 300,000 Fashion Fans In Nigeria / Xmas Sales! Xmas Sales!! Xmas Sales!!! (let You Feet Do The Talking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.