Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (17859 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / Twitter Is Down Too! Unable To Load Tweets (Photos) / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2017
duwdu:

LOL!
(Sorry sha.)

P34c3
Thanks dear. Good morning
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Last night
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
sunky97:
In this era of innovative technology! Buying airtime on your phone now come easier everyday. From loading on ATM to Online recharge and mobile recharging, I think life is becoming easier.

Don't you think so?
Last night
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Yesterday.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2017
forget buying with *904* that charges stupid alert charges each time you buy recharge cards. BTW, I do load enough airtime on my phone & hardly run put of airtime before I load another one. I bought at a price lower than the value I will get after I load it on my phone.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Adorable90(f): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
This morning.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by kay29000(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Yesterday. I like the girl that sells recharge card on my street, so I buy from her once in a while even though most times I buy directly from my bank account.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
kellyJames5:

sorry about that.

the person didn't even bother to refund?
the person didn't call probably because the number doesn't exist. I tried the number at least the let the person know not even to ask the person to send me back the airtime, but it didn't go through.
A friend of mine advices me to call mtn which I did but they kept telling me it will be returned to me because it was still intact in that other line.
After 24hrs, they told me the same story that they were working on it then I gave up.
I'm very sure that number didn't exist yet as at that time.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by wale377(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm even about to buy now sef ....... grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by addikt(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
dominique:
Two days ago and I will be buying another one today

Ehnehnn, watin you won use am do after you buy ??....
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by ndigbo: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2017
I sincerely can't remember !
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by OpenNetwork(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Yesterday in the evening
Buying directly from account is addictive
Very soon your account balance will be 0.00

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2017
last night. around 11pm
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Sicilyjoe: 7:31am On Nov 03, 2017
No need to form, 70% of naijas still buy recharge cards directly from the Sellers, how many people even get bank account self in naija ?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by adaxxy: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2017
I'll rather patronise the recharge card vendors,
Banks already made their money
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Safari29: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2017
it yaff tail
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
I buy daily at least 200
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by morereb10: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2017
just yesterday
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by bamdly(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
just now
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by anytexy: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Let patronise small scale biz.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Hizayus(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Best way to go broke without u noticing is to recharge from ur acct. Actually, it makes u feel like u're a big guy when ure wit pple buh when d account dry nobody go teach u sense.

Abeg na for mama marvellous store i dey buy o...

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Shaw007(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
that was how i used quickteller to load 2k into someone else's phone by mistake, the worst part was that i kept calling the number to see if the owner might be kind enough to send me back my money.
unfortunately the number has not even been activated (i.e it hasn't been bought or registered)

i kept calling the useless mtn customer care, only to discover that their cluelessness was top of the charts, one even told me he had logged the problem and i should wait 24 hours, nah the 24 hours i still dey for 3 months now.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Raphaelaloye(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
sunky97:
In this era of innovative technology! Buying airtime on your phone now come easier everyday. From loading on ATM to Online recharge and mobile recharging, I think life is becoming easier.

Don't you think so?
Life is becoming easier for users and nt d retailers
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by YourWife(f): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
snowden9:
With the mtn *888*pin# recharge been the cheapest in nigeria at 14mins 48secs for 100 naira, i stopped online recharge.
To answer your question, yesterday and it even has a 14day validity.

I make calls to all Naija network for 11kobo.... That's 6.6 naira per minute, and #15.15k for 100 naira. All these networks don't give u free gift! They ask you to trade your #300 for #1,000... Then they tripple your charges! They are not to be trusted!!!
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Hmm,I think it's getting to 2 years now shocked
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Magnifico2000: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
snowden9:
With the mtn *888*pin# recharge been the cheapest in nigeria at 14mins 48secs for 100 naira, i stopped online recharge.
To answer your question, yesterday and it even has a 14day validity.

This is a big scam.. before u say javk robinson the whole 400naira has gone..

I use airtel now where i load 100naira and get 1500bonus. Yes! 1500 bonus. 200 to call any network 100gig(even though it is small) then 800naira to call airtel networks.
Although this doesnt work for all sim cards.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by sixtuso(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2017
I buy through mobile app but not regularly though
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by tivta(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
See people forming mobile banking . Let the network crash when you are loading...

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by Partnerbiz3: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Horlaarsco:

This is the greatest scam ever normal recharge they remove 11k/s but with this 888 shit they give 4 times and now remove 40/k which is 4 times of wat they remove before.
I thought as much cos they knew ppl wouldn't be comfortable investigating it.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
sunky97:

Don't you think so?

yesterday undecided
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by encryptjay(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
People still buy recharge cards. I don't really fancy buying via mobile banking except it's really important or during late hours.
Some people are addicted to the stuff and they tend to buy more compared to when they're buying the cards.
Re: When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? by MONITZ: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Recharge card vendors still dey? Choi, banks are rendering some people jobless on one hand and employing though on the other hand. But mobile recharge is safer and more convenient. For security reasons, mobile recharge is very safe because I understand some criminals dey drop the loaded card at crime scene and service providers fit use am trace you thereby getting you involved.

Nigerian Police re just too funny,demented and useless,how can someone that wants to rob people have the patience and presence of mind to load a recharge card at a crime scene?All he is gonna be thinking at that point in time is how to carry out his mission and leave that vicinity ASAP...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Network Is Back! / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians / Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.