Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself (4188 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by petra1(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
As against lies peddled . It was not TB Joshua who prayed for jim but one of the wise men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7dMRbDHbA
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Anointing fall on him!

You guys still go find this VIDEO out sha!
The Internet never forgets!!
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by petra1(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
Anointing fall on him!

You guys still go find this picture out sha!
The Internet never forgets!!

It’s video not picture
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
petra1:

It’s video not picture
Okay, edited now. Thank you. Now you can eat breakfast bro!
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Topgainer: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
petra1:
As against lies peddled . It was not TB Joshua who prayed for jim but one of the wise men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7dMRbDHbA
Which lies are we talking about here. The executive producer of the deliverance programme is T.B Joshua.
Jim shouldn't cry to anyone, he made himself available to be used. It is common for Prophets and their Church Centers to produce scripts starring Nollywood actors and actresses. I see posters of Church Crusades starring popular t.v celebrities.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by petra1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Topgainer:

Which lies are we talking about here. The executive producer of the deliverance programme is T.B Joshua.
Jim shouldn't cry to anyone, he made himself available to be used. It is common for Prophets and their Church Centers to produce scripts starring Nollywood actors and actresses. I see posters of Church Crusades starring popular t.v celebrities.

Did Jim say his deliverance was scripted? . It was demons manifesting
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by donnie(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
The love of this world and pride have made him ashamed of Jesus, to the point of denying him. Pray for Jim.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jim was highly manipulated. There's no one in bondage, so it's nonsense to talk about any nonexisting deliverance. May Yahweh the deceiver of my people remain bound in his spiritual prison in Otem's name I pray.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by petra1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
OtemSapien:
Jim was highly manipulated. There's no one in bondage, so it's nonsense to talk about any nonexisting deliverance. May Yahweh the deceiver of my people remain bound in his spiritual prison in Otem's name I pray.

Explain the manipulation

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
petra1:

Explain the manipulation
He was made to fall down through hypnotism to glorify the name of TB Joshua.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Jamiubond009(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2017
K
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
I so much love the movie up there. This guy have always been my favourite actor. ABEG WHO SABY THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by petra1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:

He was made to fall down through hypnotism to glorify the name of TB Joshua.

Did anyone push him down ? Didn’t you hear the demon talking through him ? He only fell when the demon was Commaded to come out . Not in the name of TB JOSHUA but in the name of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
petra1:

Did anyone push him down ? Didn’t you hear the demon talking through him ? He only fell when the demon was Commaded to come out . Not in the name of TB JOSHUA but in the name of Christ.

That's what we call hypnotism

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:

How can Yahweh be manipulating and deceiving your people when you're close to the church where the event happened? If you're truly a master of hypnotism I dare you to visit the church to save your people. Stop ranting on nairaland..
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Joagbaje(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:
That's what we call hypnotism

You're wrong .
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

How can Yahweh be manipulating and deceiving your people when you're close to the church where the event happened? If you're truly a master of hypnotism I dare you to visit the church to save your people. Stop ranting on nairaland..
TB Joshua isn't Yahweh FYI, but he used the hypnotic illusions of Yahweh the illusionist to make people fall, yet without healing them from physical sicknesses. And I won't move an inch to save anybody. Rather, I'll keep creating the awareness so that people can be ready and stay at alert. That's the better method other than confrontation. Peace cool
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
TB Joshua isn't Yahweh FYI, but he used the hypnotic illusions of Yahweh the illusionist to make people fall, yet without healing them from physical sicknesses. And I won't move an inch to save anybody. Rather, I'll keep creating the awareness so that people can be ready and stay at alert. That's the better method other than confrontation. Peace cool

Lol, you're just creating foolishness, you claimed he use hypnotic illusion to deceived your people and yet all you can do is to rant on nairaland when most of your people are not even on this platform, you won't move an inch to save anybody and yet you dare poison the mind of people to believe your deception. From what you typed up there, all I can see is fear, you saying creating awareness is better than confrontation when millions of people viewing the Immanuel Channel can see you at once shows how powerless n ignorant you are.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Lol, you're just creating foolishness, you claimed he use hypnotic illusion to deceived your people and yet all you can do is to rant on nairaland when most of your people are not even on this platform, you won't move an inch to save anybody and yet you dare poison the mind of people to believe your deception. From what you typed up there, all I can see is fear, you saying creating awareness is better than confrontation when millions of people viewing the Immanuel Channel can see you at once shows how powerless n ignorant you are.

See an ignorant soul here. This guy thinks that what he is seeing right from the so-called Emmanuel TV is LIFE as they said it. Hmm. From what I know, there is a time lapse of 30 minutes from the things done right in there before it is being relayed for people to see and not everyone can even get to the place where TB Joshua and his so-called wise men are. You ain't gonna be allowed to get there as soon as they know your mission.
It will be foolish of me to go confronting a conman and a daredevil like him. But history will do the talking and I am glad that nature and all the gods have chosen me, Otem to be the scribe of true history. And FYI, I have met TB Joshua spiritually in the spiritual realm before, so there is no point visiting him in the physical realm. Peace cool
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Ranchhoddas: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
donnie:
The love of this world and pride have made him ashamed of Jesus, to the point of denying him. Pray for Jim.
Shatap.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:

See an ignorant soul here. This guy thinks that what he is seeing right from the so-called Emmanuel TV is LIFE as they said it. Hmm. From what I know, there is a time lapse of 30 minutes from the things done right in there before it is being relayed for people to see and not everyone can even get to the place where TB Joshua and his so-called wise men are. You ain't gonna be allowed to get there as soon as they know your mission.
It will be foolish of me to go confronting a conman and a daredevil like him. But history will do the talking and I am glad that nature and all the gods have chosen me, Otem to be the scribe of true history. And FYI, I have met TB Joshua spiritually in the spiritual realm before, so there is no point visiting him in the physical realm. Peace cool

Lol, you met tb spiritually and you're so afraid to meet him physically, continue ranting with your nuisance. You and your so called gods are just so daft .
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Lol, you met tb spiritually and you're so afraid to meet him physically, continue ranting with your nuisance. You and your so called gods are just so daft .
did I tell you that I am afraid to meet him physically? Why can't he meet me physically instead? I dare him to do that. Even Yahweh his god and your god cannot conquer I Otem, how much less TB Joshua an ordinary man subject to physical forces? undecided
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
did I tell you that I am afraid to meet him physically? Why can't he meet me physically instead? I dare him to do that. Even Yahweh his god and your god cannot conquer I Otem, how much less TB Joshua an ordinary man subject to physical forces? undecided

Stop your dirty mouth joor, who are you? Do you think tb Joshua give a Bleep about the demon in you? You're the one ranting and badmouthing him on nairaland, he don't even know that you exist, so if you want to us to know the stuff you're made of, you're in the best position to go and confront him instead of talking nonsense behind his back.

Who are you they are conquering? Guy u r fit to be a comedian
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Stop your dirty mouth joor, who are you? Do you think tb Joshua give a Bleep about the demon in you? You're the one ranting and badmouthing him on nairaland, he don't even know that you exist, so if you want to us to know the stuff you're made of, you're in the best position to go and confront him instead of talking nonsense behind his back.

Who are you they are conquering? Guy u r fit to be a comedian
TB Joshua knows that I am here because we have met in the spiritual world. When you see him, ask him if the name Otem of truth rings a bell. Well, you are not spiritually inclined rather religiously inclined, so you can't see beyond your nose. I am not talking behind anyone's back, rather I am writing what we can call open letters to all your mini-gods who are scamming my people. They fear and tremble at the mention of my name Otem because they know how many gullible souls shall be lost from the sheepfold into the fold of brain-using. If even Yahweh and Allah fear my name in the spiritual realm, how much more TB Joshua who is a mere physical man? Peace cool
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
TB Joshua knows that I am here because we have met in the spiritual world. When you see him, ask him if the name Otem of truth rings a bell. Well, you are not spiritually inclined rather religiously inclined, so you can't see beyond your nose. I am not talking behind anyone's back, rather I am writing what we can call open letters to all your mini-gods who are scamming my people. They fear and tremble at the mention of my name Otem because they know how many gullible souls shall be lost from the sheepfold into the fold of brain-using. If even Yahweh and Allah fear my name in the spiritual realm, how much more TB Joshua who is a mere physical man? Peace cool

Lol, yea I cant see beyond my nose but I know how your stupid demon took you to and underground and made u to believed that you're something. You're are nothing both physically and spiritually but you're free to run your mouth as you like, its just for a small time.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Lol, yea I cant see beyond my nose but I know how your stupid demon took you to and underground and made u to believed that you're something. You're are nothing both physically and spiritually but you're free to run your mouth as you like, its just for a small time.

I just wish for the light of God Almighty to open your gullible brain and help you to know and see the truth. May it be so for you in Otem's name, ASE!!!
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:

I just wish for the light of God Almighty to open your gullible brain and help you to know and see the truth. May it be so for you in Otem's name, ASE!!!

Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life, you're just a mortal man with a mortal brain, your name self is so ugly.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life, you're just a mortal man with a mortal brain, your name self is so ugly.
grin
I am an immortal soul in the body of mortality. I die to live forever. I am a god.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
grin
I am an immortal soul in the body of mortality. I die to live forever. I am a god.

tongue okay mr god, go and prove your ability and stop ranting here, you can't even withstand the heathen gods talk less of tb Joshua
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by OtemSapien: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

tongue okay mr god, go and prove your ability and stop ranting here, you can't even withstand the heathen gods talk less of tb Joshua
lol, TB Joshua knows Otem in the spirit realm and he can't withstand that name. Ask him if you can.
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
lol, TB Joshua knows Otem in the spirit realm and he can't withstand that name. Ask him if you can.

cry cry even your master Lucifer no fit challenge him, how much more u toddler
Re: Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
It is even written on the video that this was an actor acting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Your Future In 21 Days ( Practical DYI) / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Washed Bitter Leaf? / The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.