Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me (1295 Views)

Learn How To Make Customized Gif For Adverts And Campaigns / How To Reduce GIF Size? / The Ultimate Method To Crop A Video Into A GIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by darkmarky(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Now this GIF file will comprise of pictures and two songs that will be embedded inside the GIf.

Please if you know you can handle the job, PM me or comment on the thread so we can discuss business.
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2017
How much do you have to pay pm me
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by jideflash(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Gif can't contain music

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by darkmarky(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2017
jideflash:
Gif can't contain music
ok what of photo album.. Like a slideshow..
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by darkmarky(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
How much do you have to pay pm me
can you do it? Someone says gif can't contain background sound
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
darkmarky:
can you do it? Someone says gif can't contain background sound
Once I add sound it becomes a video
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by darkmarky(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Once I add sound it becomes a video
but what of a slideshow... Can't a slideshow contain sound?,
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by africanman85: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2017
darkmarky:
I can create a professional slideshow for you. Contact me on 08032655418
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
darkmarky:
Yes they can
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by TaiKuun(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Contact me
Re: I Need Someone To Create A GIF For Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bro you can actually do this by yourself. You just need to download certain apps. Search Google and you are good to go. I don't have the time, I'd have done it for you free.

(1) (Reply)

A Realistic Pencil Drawing Of Johnny Drille By A Nairalander / Digital Animation Background Art Painting Practice / New Talent / Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.