Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (46712 Views)

Odunlade Adekola's Wife Kisses Funke Akindele On Set (Photo) / Funke Akindele Vs Odunlade Adekola's Wife In Dance Competition - Best Dancer? / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sexymoma(f): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by nan1: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
v
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by joenor(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
HBD to you.
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by dadtoyosi: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
What is he doing with this grandma?

Gush!! He has poor taste in women.

Upon the makeup she still no fine.
This woman don try enough, I could only think....

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Dayodeewon(f): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2017
He married her because he loves her d way she is, because she's a born again christian and because she is also prayerful. She is a kind of woman every man will yarn for.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

What brain?

In this time and age
You're still living in that stupid delusion which says "behind every successful man there's a woman behind him"

Shioor

I cnt belive this is coming from a lady..speechless

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by teresafaith: 11:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Don't blame him, he has poor taste in stup!d women like you.
Including the one that begot you

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Aipete2(f): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2017
OgaDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

As shared by Husband Actor Odunlade Adekola , On Instagram With Caption ..

VIA ; http://www.viviangist.ng/actor-odunlade-adekolas-wife-ruth-celebrates-birthday-with-new-pictures/

Second or third wife?
cos I heard he's changing em like clothes
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
ALL DIS CELEB GO MARRY CORRECT&WELL BROT UP CHIC AND JUS BE HELPING THOSE SLAY FOOLISH PYTHONS DESTROY THEIR DESTINIES...
WARRIS MA OWN... NUFIN CONSIGN ME

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by nan1: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Show us your pics or forever remain silent calling this classy woman grandma if it pains you go hug the next available transformer rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by holluphemydavid(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by mogboyelade(f): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
This woman don't do makeup before o,it was because of those wobe girls that forced her to be doing the make up.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Including the one that begot you

The one that begot me has a very decent life. That's more reason she's remained in her husband's house for over 30 years.

Now tell me, apart from making hair, taking selfies and changing men like diapers, what else do women do in your family?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Odey1997(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Wife looks way matured

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked

She looks like an old cargo. Maybe an old Dunlop oversize slippers.

It is not her fault. It is obvious she is a very religious type. Absence of ear rings and an attire completely concealing anything that will make Vaseline crew members happy.

However, I think odundare is very luck to have such a decent ugly wife. She is far better than the Tonto Dike, Mercy Aigbe, Tiwa savage and Ini Edo's of this world.

These days, the Uglier they are, the less chances of them slaying the man.

#UglyWomenDon'tKill

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by rocknation62(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

THAT WHICH ONE PERSON FINDS BEAUTIFUL OR ADMIRABLE MAY NOT APPEAL TO ANOTHER...MORAL OF THE STORY.....BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

1 Like

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Safiaa(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

But upon everything he married her, and you're wishing you could take her spot. How ironic can life be huh?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by holluphemydavid(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2017
i av notin to say dan to wish her happy birthday
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Compliant(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

That lady you see there and almost condemned is far better than you in character and shape. At least we all know you have being battling with stretch marks

That lady is a perfect wife material for any man that want to keep a happy home

Go get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Annabelposh(f): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
I think the face doesn't really matter, it is the potentials she has as a woman and how well mannered she is in her husbands house and most importantly the love between them................. unlike the flashy girls in town

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by harffie(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by teacherbim(f): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Thank you,he prefers her to slay queens,olosho,pussy sellers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

I share same BD with her....

November born Rocks...

Enjoying my day with Three Leaves Yam(Una) my Mama sent to me from Villa

#MySignatureMyBusiness

zee world n u are a man oooo
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Kendroid: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

November born Rocks...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Kuku upload ya Memory Card here!! sad
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Thewesterner(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Daftness at it peak

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
You sound foolish, you know?

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by soulpiano23(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

I beg make we see your own pic!

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by annyberry: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
speaktome:
Wow!

That's lovely....

November born Rocks...

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Wish u could share I love dat food alot.....happy birth month I share same has u
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Papiikush: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:

Chai! grin
I didn't type that lipsrsealed
Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by cutechi(f): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
2dice01:
its not about marrying fine face my dear
Is that not you at dp grin looking like ancient of dayss tongue
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by AdemolaA2: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Jeez!!! You call this beautiful lady ‘grandma’ just because she’s not putting on fake wigs , she’s not bleached her skin color , cos she’s not putting on bogus fake ear rings or she’s not shabbily dressed .. na wa for this rottened generation of girls ooo..

8 Likes

Re: Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Dhorcas(f): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

i hope you are beautiful more than her. She has four kids already and she's still beautiful. I guess you believe in heavy makeup

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna Has An Advice For Ray Hushpuppi / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Turns 35, Releases Hot New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.