Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) (573 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Confirms PDP Presidential Primaries Win With A Tweet (screenshot) / EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / 'worry Not, We Will Serve You With The Same Zeal And Purpose' - EFCC Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Crocky23: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
EFCC alleged some people were buying houses abroad in Magu's name.
Who are the people?
Why not name them?
Why not liaise with interpol to arrest those concerned
Is a newspaper about to expose Magu's?

Anyway check the tweet:
#TheEagle alerts public of plot by some persons to frame Ibrahim Magu, EFCC boss, by linking ownership of foreign properties abroad to him.

Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Kundagarten: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Magu don hammer.
I knew there's no smoke without fire. When DSS accused him of corruption I knew there were reasons.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Crocky23: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Kundagarten:
Magu don hammer.
I knew there's no smoke without fire. When DSS accused him of corruption I knew there were reasons.

Am sure Premier or SaharaReporters are about to expose him hence this.

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by iamJ(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2017
let me call magu first
Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Bari22: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2017
sorry
Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by OGAMINISTER: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Wailers believe any news paper negative news about this administration but call positive ones lies and propaganda from the. Same source

I believe EFCC, what of you?
Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Justiceleague1: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Is he the only Magu in nigeria? He shud change his name to MUGU to avoid Tales By Moonlight nah,haba
grin

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by mikejj(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2017
;Dmagu maaaaagu.all the men with big kaftan ehn i juz dey luk una
Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Sleekydee(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Mi dey find ous, APC wan buy ous for person wey no want am. es-kiss Mi sir, I want d ous, buy it in my name
Re: You Won't Believe This EFCC Tweet (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Magu bought a house and it seems PT and SR have gotten wind of it so he is trying to save hisbald head.

Please remove SR from my post because Sowore is still in Magu pocket

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Security Men Attack Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Minister Of Transport / BREAKING NEWS: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu For Gross Financial Embezzlement / Full Details Why Sen.saaba Lafiaji House Was Set Ablaze By Angry Youths In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.