Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support (439 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / Breaking News......!! Rochas And Uzodimma Join PDP / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support by Akachukwuroland: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Modesty Vitus M Ezenwa wrote:

WHY ROCHAS AND HIS TEAM WILL NEVER RECEIVE MY SUPPORT

My uncle, who served Imo State diligently for 35 years and retired as a Director few years ago has neither received his gratuity nor pension since Rochas became the governor

My aunt,
great lady, the best I could offer to humanity lost her life few months after her retirement fro. Service of Imo State government where she retired as a Director. My precious jewel was killed few .metres into the government house. She died while honouring one of those dubious several invitations from the government for the purpose of her gratuity.

Two of my sisters are labouring under empty stomach as teachers in Rochas IMO State. Their salaries have been slashed to 40%. They are made to sign that they were paid in full. The last time they got the slashed money was November 2016.

I have an in law who is a Staff of IMO State Security Watch . He doesn't know when he received his last salary. He still wears his uniform and rank, reporting to duty post.

bailout funds arrived twice into the waiting hands of Rochas. The billions disappeared.

Billions received as oil producing state ended up in North

Allocations he receive monthly leave the state before arrival.

Frivolities are celebrated. 700 million for his birthday. 520 million for Zuma. Visiting foreign nationals are feasted. Hungry diplomats from Eriteria, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somali are trooping to Owerri for rehabilitation. Now 850 million for Christmas decoration

Rochas and his squad hypnotised the State and carried out major surgeries.

Every lip was sealed. Tongues were gagged. Leaders were drugged. Legislators were sent off. Imo lay helplessly before Richas and his adventurers.
Re: Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support by checkolatunji: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Akachukwuroland:
Modesty Vitus M Ezenwa wrote:

WHY ROCHAS AND HIS TEAM WILL NEVER RECEIVE MY SUPPORT

My uncle, who served Imo State diligently for 35 years and retired as a Director few years ago has neither received his gratuity nor pension since Rochas became the governor

My aunt,
great lady, the best I could offer to humanity lost her life few months after her retirement fro. Service of Imo State government where she retired as a Director. My precious jewel was killed few .metres into the government house. She died while honouring one of those dubious several invitations from the government for the purpose of her gratuity.

Two of my sisters are labouring under empty stomach as teachers in Rochas IMO State. Their salaries have been slashed to 40%. They are made to sign that they were paid in full. The last time they got the slashed money was November 2016.

I have an in law who is a Staff of IMO State Security Watch . He doesn't know when he received his last salary. He still wears his uniform and rank, reporting to duty post.

bailout funds arrived twice into the waiting hands of Rochas. The billions disappeared.

Billions received as oil producing state ended up in North

Allocations he receive monthly leave the state before arrival.

Frivolities are celebrated. 700 million for his birthday. 520 million for Zuma. Visiting foreign nationals are feasted. Hungry diplomats from Eriteria, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somali are trooping to Owerri for rehabilitation. Now 850 million for Christmas decoration

Rochas and his squad hypnotised the State and carried out major surgeries.

Every lip was sealed. Tongues were gagged. Leaders were drugged. Legislators were sent off. Imo lay helplessly before Richas and his adventurers.

He has my support already, yours is not necessary .

Thank you
Re: Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support by mekuilis(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
checkolatunji:

Thank you
Stupid has a name I guess.

1 Like

Re: Why Rochas And His Team Will Never Receive My Support by mekuilis(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
checkolatunji:

Thank you
Stupid has a name I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Has Created Seven Millions Jobs – Minister / Five Capabilities That Will Decide The Outcome Of Future Wars / Governor Ganduje Of Kano Spends N208m To Empower Mai -Tea Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.