Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures (19462 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Visits Gov. Ambode - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by Vado(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Osinbajo looking aged than Buhari sef. Y'all should tell him to rest more often and enjoy his life.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by Lowoa: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
You are mad and I am here to tell you.

aaronson:
Reading both body language, I can tell osinbanjo was submissive, see how his hands were fused together indicating less powerful and see how the woman was so openly with her body. You would NEVER see an Obama or Trump fusing hands together in the gathering of other world leaders.

It's doesn't mean anything but these things happens subconsciously.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by PointB: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
This why I love oyibo people, do u know this lady is from Argentina? Married to Holland future king ,in Nigeria they will tell you she's not from Benin or ile Ife or Onitsha undecidedafricans still got a along way to go

In Nigeria, they will tell her they are 'host', and she's a 'guest'. And remind her to 'respect' her 'host' or drown in Lagoon!
Does that sound like some 'South Wastern' group you know?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by aprokomania(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
aaronson:
you welcome.
lol. I saw what u did there. evils. hehehee
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by nnokwa042(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
PointB:

In Nigeria, they will tell her they are 'host', and she's a 'guest'. And remind her to 'respect' her 'host' or drown in Lagoon!
Does that sound like some 'South Wastern' group you know?
I swear mentality of some Africans people I can't just say ,one time oba told some group of people to go and die inside lagoon next oshiomole told a window to go and die next one man lose election he then remember baboon and dog will soak in blood innocent coppers died ,
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by Naijiant: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Osi the Maximum Houseboy
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by mofedamijo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
aprokomania:
lol. I saw what u did there. evils. hehehee
Yes evil n plain childish,buh my original post still stands....lol
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lowoa:
I am mad and I am here to tell the world.

Really?
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by ddjay: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
sunshineV:
Which wan b receive? She b award
grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by aprokomania(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
mofedamijo:

Yes evil n plain childish,buh my original post still stands....lol
I quite agree with you anyway on your original post. only people who have taken time out to study body language will understand the chemistry in that picture. I am impressed with your intuition. and for those bashing you, pay them no mind. They are obviously little minds. cheers.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by xtreemk: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kendroid:

Except the fact he's working under the wrong BOSS embarassed
park well bro buhari is not bossy like.. osinbajo is a novice compared to buhari a osinbajo is a mere commissioner... stop shifting blames because is yoruba.
Re: Osinbajo Receives Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands - Pictures by Lowoa: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
YOU are mad. I am here to tell you.

aaronson:
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Weeps, Says Ngige Dropping Buhari’s Name To Oppress Him / President Buhari And Unlawful Appointments - This Day / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.