Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! (8438 Views)

Download Six New Tracks From D'banj - Dkm Album / Download NEW Tracks From D'BANJ - DKM Album / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:33am On May 21, 2010
chamotex:

as what? cheesy
As whoever you wanna be. . .umm. . . fellow ganja puffer? cheesy
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 1:35am On May 21, 2010
Ummm, chiogo, I don't do that type of party o. My culture only permits 1 man and 2 women. Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 1:41am On May 21, 2010
Lol. Wtf? 3some is triple sin? NL na wa o
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:43am On May 21, 2010
LOL triple sin indeed. I was def. talking about weed. 3some? hax would kill me. embarassed
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2010
chiogo:

LOL triple sin indeed. I was def. talking about weed. 3some? hax would kill me. embarassed
He doesn't have to know now. You dey learn how to talk? Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 1:20pm On May 21, 2010
chiogoo chiogo chiogo how many times i call u,
shebi we agreed that u will remain a virgin until i marry u , take time o
grin grin wetin be triple sin , omo jati jati.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2010
ofokaofoki:

chiogoo chiogo chiogo how many times i call u,
shebi we agreed that u will remain a virgin until i marry u , take time o
grin grin wetin be triple sin , omo jati jati.
Ofoka, wetin you dey find for here? Go stand by the door jor and knock three times if you see hax coming grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by degee(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2010
Razor, try record that ''I'm free back''
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2010
degee:

Razor, try record that ''I'm free back''
You mean record it again?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2010
Okay, ladies and gentle moin moin, I have uploaded the remaining tacks o. Thank God
Shoot The Liars
http://www.plunder.com/Shoot-The-Liars-download-665f5c67ca.htm
E Sé
http://www.plunder.com/E-S-download-5be22861ec.htm
Sex @ First Night
http://www.plunder.com/Sex-First-Night-download-5b6bc04402.htm
Onslaught ft. G10, MissChief & Tip (Lol)
http://www.plunder.com/Onslaught-ft-G10-MissChief-Tip-download-79c6569c4d.htm
And for those who haven't heard it, from the forthcoming or na fifthcoming Nairaland Mixtape,
So Dark
http://www.plunder.com/So-Dark-download-54985e31ee.htm
Thank you all for your support. It's appreciated
Oya, Mr. Semid, O di owo re o
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2010
misschief made y'al history grin

she sat(urn) on u guys and she's not jupiter tongue
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by tosinaded(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2010
ur yoruba on ese is a calamity grin emi ni was better wiv the yoruba thing!!!

wey krayola, make him give u yoruba lessons
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2010
How many BP3 songs/beats have you sampled now? cheesy You seem to be competing with me for biggest jigga fan. tongue
"E se, E se, E se" - LOL, good one!

Wow! How old is the Mischief kid? . . .he's sick!!! Enjoyed him the most grin
As for TIP, dude sounds nothing like T.I, wtf? angry
G10 - smiley

"So dark" is my new favorite. It's umm, "thought-provoking" cool

As for the 3some thingy, my own culture permits only one girl and multiple guys. wink
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2010
Chiogo, you don nab me. Lol. I'm a very big fan of Jigga's instrumentals, not really Jigga. And please o, MissChief na woman o. No be man. Lol. And Tip is not even a rapper, im just wan dey the track by force. I'm glad you like So Dark by the way. Seems everybody likes the unvulgar Blee G
Tosin, I go give MissChief say you yearn so o. She be UniLag babe sef. And abeg, how my Yoruba take be calamity o. You wan make my momsy beat me abi? Lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 4:12pm On May 22, 2010
Genuflect:

Chiogo, And please o, MissChief na woman o. No be man. Lol. . She be UniLag babe sef.
raze who be mischeif o, unilag ke and i no sabi am, i wan sabi am o. her flow's damn too correct, shes my personal fav on dat song

chiogo:

"So dark" is my new favorite. It's umm, "thought-provoking

chiogo now likes ofoka's beat , wonders shall never end ,she don dey fall small small, razor tell hax kololeeee. grin grin

@eldee
add me on facebook, that rapidshare premium password no be something wey i dey give out anyhow.
anyway shebi u dey my yim sef.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by lalaboi(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2010
Genu!. . .
tse the whole miztape don don bdat?? anyway u fir zip the whole thing and send to me?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 4:36pm On May 22, 2010
HERE IS A PROMO VIDEO FOR RAZOR BLEE G ,

''EEYIN BAWO, ABEE YA WERE NI'', I LOVE THAT PART. grin grin 

RAZE THE MIXTAPE DON COOK FINISH ABI TRACKS  REMAIN WEY U GO ADD?
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by mailmalc(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2010
YEEE! GENUFLECT UHMMMM RAZOR BLEE G. . . dis is gudddddddddddddddddd. Jst downloaded all 'em tracks, wld be back to drop a more detailed comment. I rate this 4/5 grin
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 10:29pm On May 22, 2010
Genuflect:

Chiogo, you don nab me. Lol. I'm a very big fan of Jigga's instrumentals, not really Jigga. And please o, MissChief na woman o. No be man. Lol. And Tip is not even a rapper, im just wan dey the track by force. I'm glad you like So Dark by the way. Seems everybody likes the unvulgar Blee G
Mischief is a female? LOL sounds like a lil' boy. She's really good though  - both in flow and delivery  cool TIP is not that bad sha, after listening to the track again. . that's good. .for a freestyle.  tongue And yea, I like artistes who sing about life problems, that's why I love my Tupac. A lil vulgarity here and there can be err. . . tolerated.  grin

ofokaofoki:

chiogo now likes ofoka's beat , wonders shall never end ,she don dey fall small small, razor tell hax kololeeee. grin grin
Tsk. Like I knew that was your beat. I was feeling the lyrics.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by hax: 1:26am On May 23, 2010
A piece of advice for MissChief, she needs to work on her breath control. She was gasping for breath, and I heard a bit of an h-factor too.

The rest were cool though.

And lol@Chiogo. At the beginning didn't she say something like 'it's your girl on the mic'? tongue
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:38am On May 23, 2010
hax:

And lol@Chiogo. At the beginning didn't she say something like 'it's your girl on the mic'? tongue
She did? I missed it. Guess I already concluded it would be a dude cheesy
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by hax: 1:44am On May 23, 2010
lol

I MIGHT start rapping soon. It's a big if. I'm not going to bother unless I'm incredibly sick, if I say so myself. Every time I hear a really dope track, I wonder why I can't do the same. But it's not easy. There's still time jor. Look when Jay Elect hasn't debuted and he's around 30. tongue
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 1:50am On May 23, 2010
^^ 30? lipsrsealed People are starting late these days, how old are you again sef? tongue
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by hax: 1:54am On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

^^ 30? lipsrsealed People are starting late these days, how old are you again sef? tongue
He's actually 34. lol

Old enough!

I've told you before!
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 2:00am On May 23, 2010
hax:

Old enough!

I've told you before!
I actually remember, just felt like asking. tongue
So, has your bday passed already? you never told me the month/date.

hax:

He's actually 34. lol
WTF? He should be retiring! grin Even Jay-Z didn't start this late.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by hax: 2:15am On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

I actually remember, just felt like asking. tongue
So, has your bday passed already? you never told me the month/date.
You sure? tongue
Nah, July 17th. Still far away. I've been dreaming about my cheesecake for a while now. It can't come soon enough! tongue

WTF? He should be retiring! grin Even Jay-Z didn't start this late.
lol
There's alot of OLD rappers now. Even Pharrell's 37. lol
As long as your mouth can still move, you have no problem. KRS, GZA and Rakim are well over 40. lol
I think the whole Wu is over 40. lol
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by nellaluv(f): 2:16am On May 23, 2010
I thought Misschief was a lil' boy too, i wanted to ask, she sounded like a cute lil' boy tongue

Johnny, i like your music wink wink grin
Emi ni- that song the dance that fits it is slow wining with ur hands on the wall wining it to the floor, grin
mumy ara mi o ya tongue

Get it in- why you dey laugh you for 4k up.

One pen(is)- tongue hit it up

S3x @ 1st Night- who started the song, the voice sounds very nutty and sexc like lil' weezy wink grin
sounds like the same guy in big spender wey dey buy sumtin berra, who said anytin is berra than gucci tongue

Big Spender and Smoke igbo (i dey smoke igbo since i was 9) and onslaught- nice one!

Mothers tears- i gbadun the lyrics but i no gbadun the everything tongue

keep it up mehn! cool
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by chiogo(f): 2:23am On May 23, 2010
hax:

You sure? tongue
Nah, July 17th. Still far away. I've been dreaming about my cheesecake for a while now. It can't come soon enough! tongue
Yea, I'm sure. .unless you want me to repeat it. wink
Cheesecake from who? tongue

hax:

lol
There's alot of OLD rappers now. Even Pharrell's 37. lol
As long as your mouth can still move, you have no problem. KRS, GZA and Rakim are well over 40. lol
I think the whole Wu is over 40. lol
But these are old-timers. This one isn't even popular yet.

nellaluv:

[color=#550000]I thought Misschief was a lil' boy too, i wanted to ask, she sounded like a cute lil' boy tongue
Yup, sounded like a cute lil' boy.
That's an insult to the young lady. embarassed She's sick though.
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by nellaluv(f): 2:45am On May 23, 2010
yeah she killed the evening tongue cool
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by ofokaofoki: 7:22am On May 23, 2010
hax:

A piece of advice for MissChief, she needs to work on her breath control. She was gasping for breath, and I heard a bit of an h-factor too.

hmm, so hax knows a lot about hiphop. this is the first real advice am seeing , nice observation hax. i used to think u were a hiphop rookie.lol tongue ,

.however for some reason i cant explain am feeling misschief the most,,,,even more than G10 although G10 is more lyrically matured, misscheif would be a platinum hit if she keeps going hard , i know razor wont leave the chic underground, i trust my boy to direct misschief well, razor tell misscheif say i dey gbadun her flow .
besides give me anoda misschief track joor. am already her biggest fan. she sounds hella promising.
send it to my fb. osham

hax:

hax, how can u be yabbing your wn gurlfriend openly, she will soon dump u 4 me o. grin na razor she dey trip for. grin
it takes 5minutes for chiogos brain to boot and reformat before processing. lmao
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by degee(m): 5:30am On May 25, 2010
Genuflect:

You mean record it again?
Record in a studio, you been do am wt MAC OS na*
Re: Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! by Genuflect(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2010
I don't even know what to write. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Teni – Pareke (prod. By Shizzi) / MIXTAPE: DJ James – Sounds Of Val (blues Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.