Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 (50412 Views)

Tahir Yusuf Forfeits N500 Million To Federal Government / Sa'ad MC Tahir Removes Atiku's Picture From Poster / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by bedfordking: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Its funny how youth has no max. age in Nigeria . I remember when I had to meet a youth president in a community in Rivers state I could have sworn the guy was close to 60 years old .
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
sinceraconcept:
that's what I was saying and an illiterate lunatic is telling me something else with his washed out faded brain. he calls him self Chukwudi4naija
You're giving yourself hope. Your written English is liken to a secondary school dropout. AceRoyal was only pointing at your stupidity. What I said was clear enough for even the dullest person to comprehend. If you say I'm illiterate lunatic, then all the professors that thought you are Mad. That is, if you have smelled the four walls of a tertiary institution considering your sentence construction.
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
bedfordking:
Its funny how youth has no max. age in Nigeria . I remember when I had to meet a youth president in a community in Rivers state I could have sworn the guy was close to 60 years old .
The maximum age is 35. We are only ignorant of it.
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fulani and Beauty. ,collaborating since 1400bc
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by sinkhole: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
lazygal:

God bless you.. She already knows the truth deep down .. Even if na APC bauvhi no go allow woman ..
That state too disrespect women ..too many chauvinistic ,egoistical men who claim tradition as reason for downgrading women

I wonder of they had ever stopped to think on whether their thinking is the cause why bauchi is constantly on top 3 poorest state in Nigeria
Hmmm, actually when I saw the title I was thinking it would have to be somewhere like Tafawa-Balewa or Bogoro, but when I saw the name I just smiled inside of me, "this woman knows within herself that it is not possible". Then I saw the party she is contesting under again, I just have to give up on her embarassed embarassed
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Afrahalaja: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dething:
How is this one young? Is she 25? mmchtteewww!!!!!!!!
she can't be more than 30 she was my class mate, give her a break pls
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Afrahalaja: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Donjazzy12:

She is a well known hard core lesbian. Vote in at your own peril. She is one of their silver bullets.
do not judge pls
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Omoor Meehn
Yahyah Bello mess up.

Was arguing with an aged man about NIgerians Youth handling govrnment etc.
The next thing the man use and shut me up is "What is Yahyah Bello". What is he doing? We dont need another youth.

Omooor. I WAN CRY.
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Ademola47(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
Only if they give her ticket will goals come to pass
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by Here2day(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Her birth certificate or I don bilivit!
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by MarieSucre(f): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
Great moves. Not some few ones the ranting online about youths without being pragmatic. But check out the grand daddy sponsoring her,you'd be shocked
Who is the grand daddy sponsoring her?
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
tobdee:
The youths have failed us.

Ask Yaya Bello

shut up before i slap u na only youth fail d older generation uncore even if am indifferent to age issue...dont use one case to generalize....
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by CioAngels(f): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
This is becoming interesting, the youths are waking up from their slumber, i expect more youth to come out and wrestle power from the old thieves.
Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by teadrake(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
tobdee:
The youths have failed us.
Ask Yaya Bello
Yahaya Bello is not a youth... he is a useless fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 by MisterKennedy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
mommysgirl:
lmao
hi mommy's girl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist / Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / Kwara Government Worsens Saraki’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.